[Fwd: Why Computers Sometimes Crash! by Dr. Seuss]

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Bill, Apr 5, 2007.

  1. Bill

    Bill Guest

    -
    Why Computers Sometimes Crash! by Dr. Seuss.
    (Read this to yourself aloud - it's great!)

    Bill, Apr 5, 2007

  2. Bill <@camcost.net> (07-04-04 22:16:17):

    > Why Computers Sometimes Crash! by Dr. Seuss.
    > (Read this to yourself aloud - it's great!)
    >
    > > > [...]

    Amazing! Mix that with some fast Jazz, that makes a groovy song. =)

    Regards,
    Ertugrul Söylemez.

    --
    From the fact that this CGI program has been written in Haskell, it
    follows naturally that this CGI program is perfectly secure.
    Ertugrul Soeylemez, Apr 5, 2007