  1. hank

    hank Guest

    hello how do I get in to my fwd voice mail? thanks hank

    hank, Dec 15, 2003

  2. hank

    Guest

    On 15 Dec 2003 00:35:20 -0800, (hank) wrote:

    >hello how do I get in to my fwd voice mail? thanks hank

    Dial 86

    , Dec 15, 2003

  3. <> wrote in message
    > On 15 Dec 2003 00:35:20 -0800, (hank) wrote:
    >
    > >hello how do I get in to my fwd voice mail? thanks hank

    > Dial 86

    If you can get it to work... I have two accounts, received the e-mail with
    instructions, account and password and can't log in into the voice mail
    either via phone or site.

    Support requests went answered. I know it's free, but not a good thing to
    do.

    --
    Mauricio Freitas

    Mauricio Freitas, Dec 15, 2003
  4. hank

    Guest

    On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 06:38:05 +1300, "Mauricio Freitas"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On 15 Dec 2003 00:35:20 -0800, (hank) wrote:
    >>
    >> >hello how do I get in to my fwd voice mail? thanks hank

    >> Dial 86

    >If you can get it to work... I have two accounts, received the e-mail with
    >instructions, account and password and can't log in into the voice mail
    >either via phone or site.

    Mine works fine, I had to get them to reset my pin.

    , Dec 15, 2003
  5. hank

    Ian Guest

    "Mauricio Freitas" <> wrote in message
    > <> wrote in message
    > > On 15 Dec 2003 00:35:20 -0800, (hank) wrote:
    > >
    > > >hello how do I get in to my fwd voice mail? thanks hank

    > > Dial 86

    > If you can get it to work... I have two accounts, received the e-mail with
    > instructions, account and password and can't log in into the voice mail
    > either via phone or site.
    >
    > Support requests went answered. I know it's free, but not a good thing to
    > do.

    Hi
    Mine works fine.
    The only problem I get is thats its too sensetive and picks up DTMF if using
    handsfree, Works perfectly on USB handset.

    Ian

    Ian, Dec 15, 2003
  6. hank

    hank Guest

    "Ian" <> wrote in message news:<brl0td$3qrh3$-berlin.de>...
    > "Mauricio Freitas" <> wrote in message
    > > <> wrote in message

    > > > Dial 86

    > > If you can get it to work... I have two accounts, received the e-mail with
    > > instructions, account and password and can't log in into the voice mail
    > > either via phone or site.
    > >
    > > Support requests went answered. I know it's free, but not a good thing to
    > > do.
    > >

    > Hi
    > Mine works fine.
    > The only problem I get is thats its too sensetive and picks up DTMF if using
    > handsfree, Works perfectly on USB handset.
    >
    > Ian
    >

    > > --
    > > Mauricio Freitas
    > > Handhelds, mobile: http://www.geekzone.co.nz
    > > Bluetooth guides: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=449

    what usb hanset you using? thanks

    hank, Dec 15, 2003
  7. hank

    shido Guest

    Run asterisk and create your own voicemail...

    in sip.conf add this in the [general] context

    register =>
    yournumber:/extensiononyourasteriskboxyouwantitto
    ring

    make sure your extension is in extensions.conf

    exten =>yourextension,1,Dial(whatprotocol/ip)
    exten => yourextension,2,Voicemail,byourextensions ; busy message plays if
    your're on the phone
    exten=> yourextension,103,Voicemail,uyourextension ;unavailable message -

    make sure you have voicemail setup right in voicemail.conf

    [default]
    yourextension => yourpassword,yourname,

    issue a reload and away you go!

    --
    Greg Merriweather
    The NuFone Network

    519-251-8225 x 3000
    IM:

    shido, Dec 16, 2003
  8. hank

    Ian Guest

    > > "Mauricio Freitas" <> wrote in message
    > > > <> wrote in message

    > > > If you can get it to work... I have two accounts, received the e-mail

    with
    > > > instructions, account and password and can't log in into the voice

    mail
    > > > either via phone or site.
    > > >
    > > > Support requests went answered. I know it's free, but not a good thing

    > > > do.
    > > >

    > > Hi
    > > Mine works fine.
    > > The only problem I get is thats its too sensetive and picks up DTMF if

    using
    > > handsfree, Works perfectly on USB handset.
    > >
    > > Ian
    > >

    > > > --
    > > > Mauricio Freitas
    > > > Handhelds, mobile: http://www.geekzone.co.nz
    > > > Bluetooth guides: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=449
    > > >

    > what usb hanset you using? thanks

    Old Yap phones, Had some on the shelf other than you need to use the pc
    keyboad they work fine.

    ian

    Ian, Dec 17, 2003