[Fwd: ICS is not working. Network is]

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jens Mander, Jan 12, 2005.

  1. Jens Mander

    Jens Mander Guest

    Jens Mander, Jan 12, 2005

  2. Jens Mander

    Malke Guest

    Jens Mander wrote:

    Please don't do this with an attachment. No one in their right mind will
    click on a link like that. This is a newsgroup, not email. Make a new
    post and describe your problem, systems, and network and you'll have
    the attention of lots of people who want to help you. Here are some
    links to help you make a good newsgroup post:

    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers

    Malke, Jan 12, 2005

  3. Jens Mander

    Jens Mander Guest

    Sorry, I posted again and erased the attchment.
    At least got feedback about that.

    thanks

    Cecil Koehling

    Jens Mander, Jan 12, 2005