    PC.

    Is there such a product?

    Sidkney
    SidKnee, Apr 18, 2005

  2. SidKnee

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "SidKnee" <> wrote in message
    news:akM8e.26221$...
    >I use FWD as well as skype. I prefer FWD dut to interoperability other
    >Voip providors. I am looking for a solution where I can use one unit
    >which is compatible with SIPO for FWD as well as skype without the need
    >to turn on my PC.
    >
    > Is there such a product?

    Skype uses a proprietary protocol which isn't compatible with anything
    else AFAIK so I'm fairly sure the answer is no.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Apr 18, 2005

  3. SidKnee

    carol.chang Guest

    Selling IP phone and ATA

    We are the manufacturer of IP PHONE,ATA at china, Our i
    phone ATA --YWH100,YWH10 and YGW10 series are well known fo
    its first-quality,good voice ,high stability ,low cost.
    Now we have CE and FCC ,at the same time we own export liscense!
    If you want to know more informations in details, please visit ou
    website:
    http://www.yntx.com/en/product.ht
    http://www.yntx.com/en/product1.ht
    Contact person:Carol