    back with a card full of hasty snaps I now have photographs and I do print
    them.

    Jem
    Jem Raid, Feb 17, 2007

  2. Jem Raid

    Justin C Guest

    On 2007-02-17, Jem Raid <> wrote:
    > Whilst rummaging through some drawers I can across an old 16meg CF card and
    > stuck it in my 5mp digicam to see how many hi-res pics I could get on it, 7
    > it said, hmmm I thought, I can always delete the crap. Instead of coming
    > back with a card full of hasty snaps I now have photographs and I do print
    > them.

    Ah, and there you are, camera in hand, the only witness to a unique
    event and no way of recording more than seven shots of it.

    I can see the logic in what you suggest but I'd hate to be caught short
    of media, my camera bag always had way more film than I'd be likely to
    shoot in the period I was out and about. I do the same with my digital
    kit.

    Justin.

    --
    Justin C, by the sea.