    sockets, and mobos and ram etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thx in advance

    Mr.Arcade

    Mr. Arcade, Feb 16, 2006

  2. Mr. Arcade

    plazticsoul Guest

    I never looked at Meyers' videos, but his A+ All-in-One guide (fifth
    edition) was excellent and i think he covered XP in that, too. I don't know
    if there is a sixth edition, but it should be coming if they are updating
    the test. I love the exam cram 2 series, but I hear their A+ book is weak.
    Do not worry too much with things like new types of hardware. The exam I
    took in June 2004 didn't seem very picky about that type of stuff.

    Jason

    plazticsoul, Feb 19, 2006