funny - Telecom network for sale on trademe.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 7, 2005.

  1. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Nathan Mercer, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Richard Guest

    Richard, Oct 7, 2005
  4. Nathan Mercer, Oct 7, 2005
  5. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 7, 2005
  6. Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Nathan Mercer wrote:
    >
    >> Some of those retards might be good customers
    >>
    >> The Trademe Touch
    >> http://ims.co.nz/blog/archive/2005/10/04/1146.aspx

    > Awesome... I wish them luck...

    Well My Org in a blaze of publicity banned trademe from our users, so now we
    have to ban xtra whoooa great since it is the default home page of 90% of our
    users. Surf Watch is going to have a blow out.

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*
    Collector»NZ, Oct 7, 2005
  7. T'was the Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:27:58 +1300 when I remembered "Dave -
    Dave.net.nz" <> saying something like this:

    >> The Trademe Touch
    >> http://ims.co.nz/blog/archive/2005/10/04/1146.aspx

    >Awesome... I wish them luck...

    I think people tend to get caught up in Auction fever, bidding way
    past the realistic price of things because "it's just $xx more than
    what I've already bid".

    Not that I'm saying there's not bargains to be had there, laser
    printers for $20, 17" monitors for $20, digital video cameras for
    $350, heck, I've sold a bit of stuff below value just to get rid of
    it. Those are the auctions to aim for.
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.
    Waylon Kenning, Oct 7, 2005
  8. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Squirrel Guest

    On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 18:31:24 +1300, Waylon Kenning
    <> wrote:

    >T'was the Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:27:58 +1300 when I remembered "Dave -
    >Dave.net.nz" <> saying something like this:
    >
    >>> The Trademe Touch
    >>> http://ims.co.nz/blog/archive/2005/10/04/1146.aspx

    >>Awesome... I wish them luck...

    >I think people tend to get caught up in Auction fever, bidding way
    >past the realistic price of things because "it's just $xx more than
    >what I've already bid".
    >
    >Not that I'm saying there's not bargains to be had there, laser
    >printers for $20, 17" monitors for $20, digital video cameras for
    >$350, heck, I've sold a bit of stuff below value just to get rid of
    >it. Those are the auctions to aim for.

    I mailed a two dollar coin today, 1 for the item and 1 for postage,
    cheap at half the price

    Squirrel

    "A waist is a terrible thing to mind"
    Squirrel, Oct 7, 2005