Funny Spoof

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 19, 2006.

  1. Roy L. Fuchs

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 19, 2006

  2. Roy L. Fuchs

    unclejr Guest

    unclejr, Feb 20, 2006

  3. Roy L. Fuchs

    TB Guest

    Re: Idiotic Spoof

    "Roy L. Fuchs" farted:

    > Heheheh... This is funny.
    >
    > http://www.devilducky.com/media/25512/

    Yeah, great dvd related content, not to mention incredibly stupid. No wonder
    it appeals to you, RF. I guess we won't be hearing your rants about others
    posting off-topic stuff here anymore unless you're some sort of sniveling
    hypocrite, right "boy?"

    T.B.
    TB, Feb 20, 2006
  4. Roy L. Fuchs

    unclejr Guest

    Re: Idiotic Spoof

    TB wrote:
    > Yeah, great dvd related content, not to mention incredibly stupid. No wonder
    > it appeals to you, RF. I guess we won't be hearing your rants about others
    > posting off-topic stuff here anymore unless you're some sort of sniveling
    > hypocrite, right "boy?"

    Cut him a break... He didn't use the word, "fucktard," "retard," or
    something similar in the post. That is a huge improvement over what he
    normally says, so I'm going to give him a pass, despite it being OT.
    Perhaps, he's growing up right in front of our eyes!

    -Junior
    unclejr, Feb 20, 2006
  5. Roy L. Fuchs

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Re: Idiotic Spoof

    On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 01:12:34 GMT, "TB" <>
    Gave us:

    **** off, kook!
    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 20, 2006
  6. Roy L. Fuchs

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Re: Idiotic Spoof

    On 19 Feb 2006 17:17:17 -0800, "unclejr" <> Gave us:

    >TB wrote:
    >> Yeah, great dvd related content, not to mention incredibly stupid. No wonder
    >> it appeals to you, RF. I guess we won't be hearing your rants about others
    >> posting off-topic stuff here anymore unless you're some sort of sniveling
    >> hypocrite, right "boy?"

    >Cut him a break... He didn't use the word, "fucktard," "retard," or
    >something similar in the post. That is a huge improvement over what he
    >normally says, so I'm going to give him a pass, despite it being OT.
    >Perhaps, he's growing up right in front of our eyes!
    >
    >-Junior

    As if you guys were the group kops about what is or is not on topic
    here. **** that. **** you. And **** off!

    I could find several of your posts that are "not on topic" do you
    see me running around behind you and your posts like you guys do me
    and others?

    I don't need your fucking permission, boys.

    And TB's response shows exactly just how much a fucking child he is.
    So, he is everything I ever said he was... and less!
    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 20, 2006
  7. Roy L. Fuchs

    unclejr Guest

    Re: Idiotic Spoof

    Roy L. Fuchs wrote:
    > As if you guys were the group kops about what is or is not on topic
    > here. **** that. **** you. And **** off!

    GAY ($1), NTTAWWT:

    <http://www.overyourhead.co.uk/uploaded_images/beach-768721.jpg>

    HTH,

    -Junior
    unclejr, Feb 20, 2006
  8. Re: Idiotic Spoof

    In article <>, Roy L. Fuchs
    <> wrote:

    > **** that. **** you. And **** off!

    <wind, wind, wind>

    I bet you're a real treat for your kids when you see them every other
    weekend.
    Barry McCockiner, Feb 20, 2006
  9. Roy L. Fuchs

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Re: Idiotic Spoof

    On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 03:10:39 GMT, Barry McCockiner <>
    Gave us:

    >In article <>, Roy L. Fuchs
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> **** that. **** you. And **** off!

    ><wind, wind, wind>
    >

    >I bet you're a real treat for your kids when you see them every other
    >weekend.

    I wouldn't bring kids into a fucked up world like this one with twits
    like you in it. It's hard enough keeping them in line down at the
    boy's club. Then, there's keeping the older children in line down at
    the billiard hall. Yeah, I can kick your ass in that arena as well.
    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 20, 2006
  10. Roy L. Fuchs

    TB Guest

    Re: Idiotic Spoof

    "Roy L. Fuchs" sniveled like a little girl:

    > **** off, kook!

    Once again, Royal Fucks loses bowel control.

    T.B.
    TB, Feb 20, 2006
  11. Roy L. Fuchs

    TB Guest

    Re: Idiotic Spoof

    "Dark Matter aka Roy Homo" babbled:

    > I wouldn't bring kids into a fucked up world like this one with twits
    > like you in it.

    Translation: Roy has never had sex. With a woman.

    > It's hard enough keeping them in line down at the
    > boy's club. Then, there's keeping the older children in line down at
    > the billiard hall.

    Sounds like you have a thing for boys. What else do you have in common with
    Michael Jackson?

    > Yeah, I can kick your ass in that arena as well.

    How impressive. A pool jocky taking shit on a newsgroup. At what point do
    you hit rock bottom in your quest to be the most pathetic poster ever on
    usenet?

    Now let's watch Royboy explode again!

    T.B.
    TB, Feb 20, 2006
  12. Roy L. Fuchs

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Re: Idiotic Spoof

    On 19 Feb 2006 17:17:17 -0800, "unclejr" <> Gave us:

    >TB wrote:
    >> Yeah, great dvd related content, not to mention incredibly stupid. No wonder
    >> it appeals to you, RF. I guess we won't be hearing your rants about others
    >> posting off-topic stuff here anymore unless you're some sort of sniveling
    >> hypocrite, right "boy?"

    >Cut him a break... He didn't use the word, "fucktard," "retard," or
    >something similar in the post. That is a huge improvement over what he
    >normally says, so I'm going to give him a pass, despite it being OT.
    >Perhaps, he's growing up right in front of our eyes!
    >
    >-Junior

    I looked a little closer. The idiot doesn't know what he is
    missing...

    http://www.devilducky.com/all/
    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 20, 2006