    only destructive..

    Come on Chaps take the Dog for a walk, or go down to the beach and drown
    yourself..
    K & S, Jan 17, 2004

  2. K & S

    KS Guest

    Re: Funny how the Woger is an idiot ??

    K & S wrote:
    > Seems like most are just bored with the PC and can do any thing
    > constructive only destructive..

    Why not put a stop to it then ?

    Why not back up your claims of qualifications, as asked ? Why hide behind
    simple retorts like

    "brain dead teenagers", "I'm not going to sink to your level"

    As mentioned earlier...

    So when Mainlander says
    >> Don't need a registration to work on modern PCs

    And Woger replies
    > If the Modem or PC only works on 32v then its OK, but no they use
    > 240v..

    Woger is saying they're 240v. Which also requires a registered electrical
    serviceman. Which WOger proudly says he works on.
    > I should know I have to service this Crap..

    But then Woger says
    > I am retired and on a Pension, Ring Wins and find out..

    But then Woger says
    > No I am retired and on a NZ Pension, but I also work

    So let me see.

    Woger, services (his words) gear with 204v power, which you must be
    registered for (his words), for which WOger isn't registered to do (no
    proof).

    But he is also retired (his words) on a pension (his words) and receiving
    ACC payouts (his words).

    Did I miss anything ?
    KS, Jan 17, 2004

  3. In Message <news:>
    dated Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:27:52 +1300,
    K & S <> wrote:

    > Seems like most are just bored with the PC and can do any thing constructive
    > only destructive..
    >
    > Come on Chaps take the Dog for a walk, or go down to the beach and drown
    > yourself..

    Why - do you need some exercise, Phydeaux? Go get your lead and collar,
    then.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jan 17, 2004
  4. K & S

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:12:24 +1300, "KS" <> wrote:

    >K & S wrote:
    >> Seems like most are just bored with the PC and can do any thing
    >> constructive only destructive..

    >Why not put a stop to it then ?
    >
    >Why not back up your claims of qualifications, as asked ? Why hide behind
    >simple retorts like
    >
    >"brain dead teenagers", "I'm not going to sink to your level"
    >

    >As mentioned earlier...
    >
    >So when Mainlander says
    >>> Don't need a registration to work on modern PCs

    >And Woger replies
    >> If the Modem or PC only works on 32v then its OK, but no they use
    >> 240v..

    >Woger is saying they're 240v. Which also requires a registered electrical
    >serviceman. Which WOger proudly says he works on.
    >> I should know I have to service this Crap..

    >But then Woger says
    >> I am retired and on a Pension, Ring Wins and find out..

    >But then Woger says
    >> No I am retired and on a NZ Pension, but I also work

    >So let me see.
    >
    >Woger, services (his words) gear with 204v power, which you must be
    >registered for (his words), for which WOger isn't registered to do (no
    >proof).
    >
    >But he is also retired (his words) on a pension (his words) and receiving
    >ACC payouts (his words).
    >
    >Did I miss anything ?

    F off you poor excuse of a person go harass some one else you are now in my
    kill file.
    K & S, Jan 17, 2004
  5. K & S

    steve Guest

    K & S wrote:

    > Come on Chaps take the Dog for a walk, or go down to the beach and drown
    > yourself..

    Set an example.......You go first.
    steve, Jan 17, 2004
  6. K & S

    KS Guest

    Re: Funny how the Woger is an idiot ??

    > F off you poor excuse of a person go harass some one else you are now
    > in my kill file.

    Again, why not answer the question WOger ? It was worded politely, even had
    some decent grammar and sentence structure.

    Why not just answer the question asked by others about your so-called
    qualifications ?
    KS, Jan 17, 2004
  7. In Message <news:ZN7Ob.17683$>
    dated Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:17:04 +1300,
    steve <> wrote:

    > K & S wrote:
    >
    >> Come on Chaps take the Dog for a walk, or go down to the beach and drown
    >> yourself..

    > Set an example.......You go first.

    I have already been, thank you.

    WOOF!

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    - Goldfish are _soo_ hard to toilet train!
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jan 17, 2004
  8. K & S

    pete Guest

    Re: Funny how the Woger is an idiot ??

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:12:24 +1300, KS wrote:

    > K & S wrote:
    >> Seems like most are just bored with the PC and can do any thing
    >> constructive only destructive..

    > Why not put a stop to it then ?
    >
    > Why not back up your claims of qualifications, as asked ? Why hide behind
    > simple retorts like
    >
    > "brain dead teenagers", "I'm not going to sink to your level"
    >
    > As mentioned earlier...
    >
    > So when Mainlander says
    >>> Don't need a registration to work on modern PCs

    > And Woger replies
    >> If the Modem or PC only works on 32v then its OK, but no they use
    >> 240v..

    > Woger is saying they're 240v. Which also requires a registered electrical
    > serviceman. Which WOger proudly says he works on.
    >> I should know I have to service this Crap..

    > But then Woger says
    >> I am retired and on a Pension, Ring Wins and find out..

    > But then Woger says
    >> No I am retired and on a NZ Pension, but I also work

    > So let me see.
    >
    > Woger, services (his words) gear with 204v power, which you must be
    > registered for (his words), for which WOger isn't registered to do (no
    > proof).
    >
    > But he is also retired (his words) on a pension (his words) and receiving
    > ACC payouts (his words).
    >
    > Did I miss anything ?

    He claims to be half-blind, which could be a worry if he is working on 240v
    and starts getting things back-to front (like mains wiriing)
    pete, Jan 18, 2004
  9. K & S

    steve Guest

    Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:

    > In Message <news:ZN7Ob.17683$>
    > dated Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:17:04 +1300,
    > steve <> wrote:
    >

    >> K & S wrote:
    >>
    >>> Come on Chaps take the Dog for a walk, or go down to the beach and drown
    >>> yourself..

    >> Set an example.......You go first.

    > I have already been, thank you.
    >
    > WOOF!

    So you're "K & S" ?

    Interesting.
    steve, Jan 18, 2004
  10. K & S

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <AsrOb.17792$>,
    says...
    > Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    >
    > > In Message <news:ZN7Ob.17683$>
    > > dated Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:17:04 +1300,
    > > steve <> wrote:

    > >> Set an example.......You go first.

    > > I have already been, thank you.
    > >
    > > WOOF!

    > So you're "K & S" ?

    No that is Woger... as is "Brian Withers", presumably not your brother

    Mainlander, Jan 18, 2004
  11. K & S

    steve Guest

    Mainlander wrote:

    > In article <AsrOb.17792$>,
    > says...
    >> Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    >>
    >> > In Message <news:ZN7Ob.17683$>
    >> > dated Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:17:04 +1300,

    >> > I have already been, thank you.
    >> >
    >> > WOOF!

    >> So you're "K & S" ?

    > No that is Woger... as is "Brian Withers", presumably not your brother

    No.....I have no known "Withers" relations in NZ other than the ones I have
    sired personally.
    steve, Jan 19, 2004