Funniest phisher

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Shane, May 19, 2006.

  1. Shane

    Shane Guest

    Shane, May 19, 2006

  2. Shane

    Bruce Hoult Guest

    In article <e4ldur$6ug$>,
    Shane <-a-geek.net> wrote:

    > This was posted on a mailing list I lurk on
    >
    > Is it safe? I have NFI, click at your own risk
    > But Im posting it because of a mistake in the site that had me pissing
    > meself
    >
    > http://www.gwangcom.co.kr/oldimage/banner_05.jpg/include/verify.php

    Pissing yourself? Well, to be fair, they did apologize for that.

    --
    Bruce | 41.1670S | \ spoken | -+-

    Bruce Hoult, May 19, 2006

  3. Shane

    s.te.v.e. Guest

    Shane wrote:

    > This was posted on a mailing list I lurk on
    >
    > Is it safe? I have NFI, click at your own risk
    > But Im posting it because of a mistake in the site that had me pissing
    > meself
    >
    > http://www.gwangcom.co.kr/oldimage/banner_05.jpg/include/verify.php

    'Maintanance' of one's 'incontinence' would be undesireable.....

    s.te.v.e., May 20, 2006
  4. Shane

    Jo Guest

    "s.te.v.e." <> wrote in message
    > Shane wrote:
    >
    >> This was posted on a mailing list I lurk on
    >>
    >> Is it safe? I have NFI, click at your own risk
    >> But Im posting it because of a mistake in the site that had me pissing
    >> meself
    >>
    >> http://www.gwangcom.co.kr/oldimage/banner_05.jpg/include/verify.php
    >>

    > 'Maintanance' of one's 'incontinence' would be undesireable.....

    I got an ANZ one from the same crowd the other day, not only was it
    amatuerish, the email had the link as my email address.

    Jo, May 21, 2006
  5. Shane

    Robert Cooze Guest

    Jo wrote:
    > "s.te.v.e." <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Shane wrote:
    >>

    >>>This was posted on a mailing list I lurk on
    >>>
    >>>Is it safe? I have NFI, click at your own risk
    >>>But Im posting it because of a mistake in the site that had me pissing
    >>>meself
    >>>
    >>>http://www.gwangcom.co.kr/oldimage/banner_05.jpg/include/verify.php
    >>>

    >>'Maintanance' of one's 'incontinence' would be undesireable.....

    > I got an ANZ one from the same crowd the other day, not only was it
    > amatuerish, the email had the link as my email address.

    I have not seen too many phishing atempts but every so often when using
    an instant mesengner I get attempts for getting me to be the mule! lol.

    Robert Cooze, May 21, 2006