FUNNIES!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Sep 22, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Excuse the rough language in the following story. I would have deleted
    it, but the story wouldn't be the same.

    A young couple got married and went on their honeymoon. When they got
    back, the bride immediately called her mother. "Well," said her mother,
    "so how was the honeymoon?" "Oh, mama," she replied, "the honeymoon was
    wonderful! So romantic!

    Suddenly she burst out crying. "But, mama, as soon as we returned, Sam
    started using the most horrible language -- things I'd never heard
    before! I mean all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to take me
    home . . . PLEASE MAMA!

    "Sarah, Sarah," her mother said, "calm down! You need to stay with your
    husband and work this out. Now, tell me, what could be so awful? What 4-
    letter words?"

    "Please don't make me tell you, mama," wept the daughter, "I'm so
    embarrassed, they're just too awful! COME GET ME, PLEASE!!

    "Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset. Tell your mother
    these horrible 4-letter words!"

    Sobbing, the bride said, "Oh, Mama . . . he used words like: dust, wash,
    iron, and cook."

    "I'll pick you up in twenty minutes," said her mother.

    Meat Plow, Sep 22, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 22:45:24 +0100, JonC wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> Excuse the rough language in the following story. I would have deleted
    >> it, but the story wouldn't be the same.
    >>
    >> A young couple got married and went on their honeymoon. When they got
    >> back, the bride immediately called her mother. "Well," said her mother,
    >> "so how was the honeymoon?" "Oh, mama," she replied, "the honeymoon was
    >> wonderful! So romantic!
    >>
    >> Suddenly she burst out crying. "But, mama, as soon as we returned, Sam
    >> started using the most horrible language -- things I'd never heard
    >> before! I mean all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to take me
    >> home . . . PLEASE MAMA!
    >>
    >> "Sarah, Sarah," her mother said, "calm down! You need to stay with your
    >> husband and work this out. Now, tell me, what could be so awful? What
    >> 4- letter words?"
    >>
    >> "Please don't make me tell you, mama," wept the daughter, "I'm so
    >> embarrassed, they're just too awful! COME GET ME, PLEASE!!
    >>
    >> "Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset. Tell your
    >> mother these horrible 4-letter words!"
    >>
    >> Sobbing, the bride said, "Oh, Mama . . . he used words like: dust,
    >> wash, iron, and cook."
    >>
    >> "I'll pick you up in twenty minutes," said her mother.

    > The word wife is made up from the following,
    >
    > WASHING,IRONING,FUCKING,ETC.

    Kinda like GOLF == Gentleman Only Ladies Forbidden.

    Meat Plow, Sep 22, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:46:39 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > In message <>, Meat
    > Plow pondered the following:
    >> Excuse the rough language in the following story. I would have deleted
    >> it,

    > Glad to help

    Thanks junior. Let me know when it's mommy's turn again on the Dell
    Inspiron. heh

    Meat Plow, Sep 22, 2010
  4. "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:46:39 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> In message <>, Meat
    >> Plow pondered the following:
    >>> Excuse the rough language in the following story. I would have deleted
    >>> it,

    >> Glad to help

    > Thanks junior. Let me know when it's mommy's turn again on the Dell
    > Inspiron. heh
    >

    > --
    > Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse

    whatever happened to Gateway. [mooooooo]
    Zu Arsschlaark!, Sep 23, 2010
  5. Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:46:39 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> In message <>, Meat
    >> Plow pondered the following:
    >>> Excuse the rough language in the following story. I would have deleted
    >>> it,

    >> Glad to help

    > Thanks junior. Let me know when it's mommy's turn again on the Dell
    > Inspiron. heh

    Because in your world (as defined by your abusive father) women defer to
    men?
    Interesting.

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 23, 2010
  6. Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 22:45:24 +0100, JonC wrote:
    >
    >> In article <>,
    >> says...
    >>> Excuse the rough language in the following story. I would have deleted
    >>> it, but the story wouldn't be the same.
    >>>
    >>> A young couple got married and went on their honeymoon. When they got
    >>> back, the bride immediately called her mother. "Well," said her mother,
    >>> "so how was the honeymoon?" "Oh, mama," she replied, "the honeymoon was
    >>> wonderful! So romantic!
    >>>
    >>> Suddenly she burst out crying. "But, mama, as soon as we returned, Sam
    >>> started using the most horrible language -- things I'd never heard
    >>> before! I mean all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to take me
    >>> home . . . PLEASE MAMA!
    >>>
    >>> "Sarah, Sarah," her mother said, "calm down! You need to stay with your
    >>> husband and work this out. Now, tell me, what could be so awful? What
    >>> 4- letter words?"
    >>>
    >>> "Please don't make me tell you, mama," wept the daughter, "I'm so
    >>> embarrassed, they're just too awful! COME GET ME, PLEASE!!
    >>>
    >>> "Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset. Tell your
    >>> mother these horrible 4-letter words!"
    >>>
    >>> Sobbing, the bride said, "Oh, Mama . . . he used words like: dust,
    >>> wash, iron, and cook."
    >>>
    >>> "I'll pick you up in twenty minutes," said her mother.

    >> The word wife is made up from the following,
    >>
    >> WASHING,IRONING,FUCKING,ETC.

    > Kinda like GOLF == Gentleman Only Ladies Forbidden.

    Whats *really* funny is how you confirm my assertions about your family
    upbringing with every poast.

    <nods>

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 23, 2010
  7. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:31:21 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:46:39 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> In message <>, Meat
    >>> Plow pondered the following:
    >>> Glad to help

    >> Thanks junior. Let me know when it's mommy's turn again on the Dell
    >> Inspiron. heh
    >>

    > Because

    Because I asked. Thankya :)

    Meat Plow, Sep 23, 2010
  8. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:33:12 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 22:45:24 +0100, JonC wrote:
    >>
    >>> In article <>,
    >>> says...

    >>> The word wife is made up from the following,
    >>>
    >>> WASHING,IRONING,FUCKING,ETC.

    >> Kinda like GOLF == Gentleman Only Ladies Forbidden.
    >>

    > Whats *really* funny is

    Your plot to avenge the beating I've been giving you lately? :)

    Meat Plow, Sep 23, 2010
  9. Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:33:12 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> Kinda like GOLF == Gentleman Only Ladies Forbidden.
    >>>

    >> Whats *really* funny is

    > Your plot to avenge the beating I've been giving you lately? :)

    Every poast you make confirms my diagnosis.
    My condolences.

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 24, 2010
  10. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 08:45:02 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> Whats *really* funny is

    >> Your plot to avenge the beating I've been giving you lately?
    >>

    > Every

    Every post I make is proof you're a child playing with mommy's laptop.

    Meat Plow, Sep 24, 2010