Fundamentals of WLANs

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Taylor Burnham, Oct 29, 2007.

  1. What is necessary to complete this certification? Any suggestions on a
    low budget way to do this?

    Taylor Burnham, Oct 29, 2007

  2. Taylor Burnham

    Merv Guest

    Merv, Oct 29, 2007

  3. Taylor Burnham

    Zack Guest

    Taylor,

    Here is a link to a company that offers that exact course and exam.

    I have found that if you want to study on your own, with some
    companies you can arrange to only take the exam and opt out of the
    training course.
    Of course, it never hurts to ask. I have gained MS certifications
    using this method

    http://www.microtrain.net/course_catalog.php?cat_id=75&op=list_events&sortby=subcat&subcat_id=4790

    ~Zack

    Zack, Oct 29, 2007