fundamental

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Syd, May 14, 2006.

  1. Syd

    Syd Guest

    Can someone answer this ''fundamental'' question?

    Do you think that the questions in the "Prepare for the exams" section of
    the self-paced kit represent the same level of in-depth of the actual (real)
    exam?

    I mean, are they at the same level (grossly) of the in-depth (grade of
    difficulty) of the real ones?

    I certainly do not expect to find "those" questions, I am talking about the
    average grade of diffuculty.

    For example: the "Self test" exam preparation questions are a little more
    difficult than those on the "prepare for the exam" section of the book. The
    "MeasureUp" self test questions are a lot more difficult.

    I do quite well with the questions in the "Prepare for the exams" section of
    the book.
    I also do well enough with the "Self test" questions.
    I am a disaster with the "MeasureUp" test (very difficult for me, full of
    "dirty tricks" :) )

    Please, just tell me, are the questions in the "prepare for the exam"
    section of the book a proper example of the grade of difficulty of the real
    exam?
    Syd, May 14, 2006

  2. Syd

    Confuscious Guest

    I asked a similar question in a recent post-- i am still waiting for opinons..

    But Syd I find the measureup questions to be more realistic

    Confuscious, May 15, 2006