Funai Corporation

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by TheNIGHTCRAWLER, Feb 3, 2006.

  1. Sent: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:48:30 -0800
    Thank you for your inquiry.

    I know that it may be too late and you have already returned the unit,
    but I have replaced the order for your upgrade disc. It will be sent
    to your home and you should be receiving it within 7-10 business days. I
    apologize that you order was not received and sorry for the
    inconvenience.

    ******
    Funai Corporation
    Customer Support

    They should be hiring shortly.

    Sold a backup 4x recorder for vhs combo. That the media to record to is
    no longer sold.

    Biggest loser award.

    Firmware upgrade was in the mail early december. Sam's club will eat
    this loss.

    10 days and waiting what was returned 7 days ago.

    I wonder if SAM's club is still waiting on their return.

    NC
    (NOTHING.. 60 day personal policy just expired.)
    TheNIGHTCRAWLER, Feb 3, 2006

  2. TheNIGHTCRAWLER

    Mitch Guest

    If that stuff below is supposed to have any meaning in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk, you either need to explain yourself better or
    ask a question.
    What is below is just junk thoughts without much relation to each
    other. It isn't the reader's responsibility to figure out what you are
    trying to say -- you just say it.

    Mitch, Feb 3, 2006