    work around my problem?

    This has been a frequent problem for me.

    Any help appreciated.
    =?Utf-8?B?WGFvcw==?=, May 13, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?WGFvcw==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Check to make sure you have the settings you want (or need) for both IE32
    and IE64.

    John Barnes, May 13, 2006

  3. "John Barnes" wrote:

    > Check to make sure you have the settings you want (or need) for both IE32
    > and IE64.
    >
    > "Xaos" <> wrote in message
    > > I'm finding something very odd since I installed Win 64 XP.
    > >
    > > Some web sites that I visit tell me I must have cookies enabled to use
    > > them.
    > > Normaly this would not be a problem. I could just go into Internet
    > > options
    > > and lower my privacy settings.
    > >
    > > Unfortunately this doesn't work.
    > >
    > > My question is:
    > >
    > > Has Win64 XP changed the way IE deals with cookies? And if so, how do I
    > > work around my problem?
    > >
    > > This has been a frequent problem for me.
    > >
    > > Any help appreciated.

    Actually they seem to be one in the same. I am still not completely sure
    what the difference is because both the 64 bit and 32 bit IE link to the same
    location
    Which is IEXPLORE.EXE (version 6.0.3790.1830) I have tried to open both and
    make the settings identical (which they are already because it seems to be
    the same executable)

    =?Utf-8?B?WGFvcw==?=, May 16, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?WGFvcw==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    My experience. I have two brokerage accounts. If I launch 2 IE32 windows
    or IE64 windows, the account changes in both windows when changed in either.
    If I launch an IE32 and an IE64 window, I can have both accounts function
    independently. You are correct that the settings are universal. Let us
    know if you find a solution.

    John Barnes, May 16, 2006
  5. So no one else experienced this problem?

    =?Utf-8?B?WGFvcw==?=, May 18, 2006