    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    OldGringo38, Sep 11, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    John Holmes Guest

    John Holmes, Sep 11, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    philo Guest

    philo, Sep 11, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/11/2010 9:45 AM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On 09/11/2010 08:14 AM, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> http://i.imgur.com/kGm6C.jpg

    > terrible isn't it

    LOL As you, I don't really care, just thought it funny. <g>

    OldGringo38, Sep 11, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/11/2010 11:24 AM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 08:14:27 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> http://i.imgur.com/kGm6C.jpg

    > I get the message. Liberals parade down the middle of the street while
    > conservatives stand on the side and watch.

    LOL good one. <g>

    OldGringo38, Sep 11, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    chuckcar, Sep 12, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    > On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 08:14:27 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> http://i.imgur.com/kGm6C.jpg

    > I get the message. Liberals parade down the middle of the street while
    > conservatives stand on the side and watch.

    Only because conservatives know they don't care about hitting
    pedestrians in their cars.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Sep 12, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 00:36:29 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > richard <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 08:14:27 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://i.imgur.com/kGm6C.jpg

    >> I get the message. Liberals parade down the middle of the street while
    >> conservatives stand on the side and watch.

    > Only because conservatives know they don't care about hitting
    > pedestrians in their cars.

    Conservatives don't care about hitting *LIBTARD* pedestrians. Helps to
    improve the gene pool, don't ya know.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he inserted the suppository.
    Dan C, Sep 12, 2010