Fun in the middle of the night..........

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by AT, Dec 19, 2003.

  1. AT

    AT Guest

    AT, Dec 19, 2003

  2. AT

    Todd Walker Guest

    Todd Walker, Dec 19, 2003

  3. AT

    Mike Fields Guest

    Looks just like my dad described from when he was
    growing up back in Regina (farm just outside of it).
    Now I need to see the pictures of all the snow they
    used to walk through to get to school ... ;-)
    Great pix -- the trick is to get the picture of lightning
    without being too close ...

    --
    Mike "mikey" Fields
    http://home.comcast.net/~mike.fields/

    Linux users brag on how long their system stays up,
    Window users assume it's a temporary condition ...

    "AT" <> wrote in message
    > OK, these are not adult like the title hints, but lightening I took while

    up

    Mike Fields, Dec 20, 2003
  4. AT

    AT Guest

    Well, here are six pictures from April of 03 when the snow is supposed to be
    all gone....... well it was gone then it came back.

    http://www.thetaylors.ca/Album/RegApr03.htm

    AT, Dec 20, 2003
  5. AT

    Mike Fields Guest

    Gack ! Not quite as bad as dad described it (maybe the horses
    he rode to school were very short ?), but still snowy !!
    Thanks for the pix ;-)

    Mike Fields, Dec 21, 2003