    Sender: "Alex K." <>
    Recipient:
    Subject: Re: Thunderbird sometimes won't post my post.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    6/21/2007 8:12:02 AM CST
    Old Gringo, Jun 21, 2007

  2. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:16:20 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Old Gringo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > Suspicious extension(s) of attachment
    > * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat
    > Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension
    > * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat - text/plain
    >
    > Sender: "Alex K." <>
    > Recipient:
    > Subject: Re: Thunderbird sometimes won't post my post.

    Guess I should have added, that was a popup I got while downloading
    today's posts on 40tude Dialog.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    6/21/2007 9:06:03 AM CST
    Old Gringo, Jun 21, 2007

  3. Old Gringo

    olfart Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:16:20 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    > Thinking Twice, Old Gringo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    > The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >
    >> Suspicious extension(s) of attachment
    >> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat
    >> Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension
    >> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat - text/plain
    >>
    >> Sender: "Alex K." <>
    >> Recipient:
    >> Subject: Re: Thunderbird sometimes won't post my post.

    > Guess I should have added, that was a popup I got while downloading
    > today's posts on 40tude Dialog.
    > --
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    > 6/21/2007 9:06:03 AM CST

    How are you doing with Safari? I'm liking it better every day. Apple ought
    to be coming out with a few patches soon
    olfart, Jun 21, 2007
  4. Old Gringo

    Guest

    Old Gringo <> wrote:

    >Suspicious extension(s) of attachment
    > * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat
    >Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension
    > * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat - text/plain

    Suspicious extension(s) of attachment: a .bat file is a text file that
    does what it's written to do. Some can cause damage, or set up
    malware.

    Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension: says it
    ain't a text file. but if it's really text/plain as it says, it's
    wrong.

    See if you can open the bat file and read it.

    --

    Bear attack victim had 'tender heart,'
    according to friends, family, bear
  5. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:51:45 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, olfart Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >> On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:16:20 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    >> Thinking Twice, Old Gringo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    >> The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >>
    >>> Suspicious extension(s) of attachment
    >>> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat
    >>> Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension
    >>> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat - text/plain
    >>>
    >>> Sender: "Alex K." <>
    >>> Recipient:
    >>> Subject: Re: Thunderbird sometimes won't post my post.

    >> Guess I should have added, that was a popup I got while downloading
    >> today's posts on 40tude Dialog.
    >> --
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >> http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    >> 6/21/2007 9:06:03 AM CST

    > How are you doing with Safari? I'm liking it better every day. Apple ought
    > to be coming out with a few patches soon

    My default browser :) I don't miss the bells and whistles on Firefox
    at all.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    6/21/2007 12:30:15 PM CST
    Old Gringo, Jun 21, 2007
  6. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:46:19 -0700, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Stumbled Over To The
    Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    Group:

    > Old Gringo <> wrote:
    >
    >>Suspicious extension(s) of attachment
    >> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat
    >>Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension
    >> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat - text/plain

    > Suspicious extension(s) of attachment: a .bat file is a text file that
    > does what it's written to do. Some can cause damage, or set up
    > malware.
    >
    > Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension: says it
    > ain't a text file. but if it's really text/plain as it says, it's
    > wrong.
    >
    > See if you can open the bat file and read it.

    When the warning window from Avast popped up it gave me 2 options,
    Delete, and Continue. I chose delete. ?? The popup window
    disappeared. I never looked for the post.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    6/21/2007 12:32:11 PM CST
    Old Gringo, Jun 21, 2007
  7. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:46:19 -0700, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Stumbled Over To The
    Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    Group:

    > Old Gringo <> wrote:
    >
    >>Suspicious extension(s) of attachment
    >> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat
    >>Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension
    >> * TBirdNNTPLogMode.bat - text/plain

    > Suspicious extension(s) of attachment: a .bat file is a text file that
    > does what it's written to do. Some can cause damage, or set up
    > malware.
    >
    > Content-Type doesn't correspond with attachment's extension: says it
    > ain't a text file. but if it's really text/plain as it says, it's
    > wrong.
    >
    > See if you can open the bat file and read it.

    PS: Forgot to say thanks for the info.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    6/21/2007 12:35:25 PM CST
    Old Gringo, Jun 21, 2007
  8. Old Gringo wrote:
    > On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:51:45 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
    > Or Thinking Twice, olfart Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    > Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >
    >> "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >>> On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:16:20 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    >>> Thinking Twice, Old Gringo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    >>> The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    >>> Guess I should have added, that was a popup I got while downloading
    >>> today's posts on 40tude Dialog.
    >>> --
    >>> Just West Of Nowhere
    >>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>> http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    >>> 6/21/2007 9:06:03 AM CST

    >> How are you doing with Safari? I'm liking it better every day. Apple ought
    >> to be coming out with a few patches soon

    > My default browser :) I don't miss the bells and whistles on Firefox
    > at all.

    Damn. That's supposed to take users away from Internet Exploder, not
    FF. :(

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 21, 2007
  9. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 21 Jun 2007 19:22:43 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Blinky the Shark Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:51:45 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
    >> Or Thinking Twice, olfart Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    >> Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >>
    >>> "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    >>> How are you doing with Safari? I'm liking it better every day. Apple ought
    >>> to be coming out with a few patches soon

    >> My default browser :) I don't miss the bells and whistles on Firefox
    >> at all.

    > Damn. That's supposed to take users away from Internet Exploder, not
    > FF. :(

    What's Internet Explorer. :)
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    6/21/2007 10:51:00 PM CST
    Old Gringo, Jun 22, 2007
  10. Old Gringo

    clot Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > On Or About 21 Jun 2007 19:22:43 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    > Thinking Twice, Blinky the Shark Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    > wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >
    >> Old Gringo wrote:
    >>> On Or About Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:51:45 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
    >>> Or Thinking Twice, olfart Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    >>> The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    >>> My default browser :) I don't miss the bells and whistles on
    >>> Firefox at all.

    >> Damn. That's supposed to take users away from Internet Exploder, not
    >> FF. :(

    > What's Internet Explorer. :)

    Thanks for the Heads Up on this one OG. So much quicker and easy to use
    than OE and FF. At present my choice.
    clot, Jun 23, 2007
  11. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sat, 23 Jun 2007 00:51:12 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, clot Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> On Or About 21 Jun 2007 19:22:43 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    >> Thinking Twice, Blinky the Shark Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    >> wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    >>> Damn. That's supposed to take users away from Internet Exploder, not
    >>> FF. :(

    >> What's Internet Explorer. :)

    > Thanks for the Heads Up on this one OG. So much quicker and easy to use
    > than OE and FF. At present my choice.

    I am finding it to be fantastic. After using Safari for windows, I
    can imagine what it would be like on an Apple. My next computer will
    probably be some kind of Apple, A Macintosh or a Granny Smith. :)
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com