    John Cousens Guest

    Often my computer's opening web page is small and needs to be enlarged.
    'What can I do to have all pages open at full size? Cuzz
    John Cousens, Nov 23, 2005

  2. John Cousens

    Gordon Guest

    "John Cousens" <> wrote in message
    news:zd%gf.22097$
    > Often my computer's opening web page is small and needs to be
    > enlarged. 'What can I do to have all pages open at full size? Cuzz

    Next time this happens, DRAG the window to full size (do NOT use the
    "maximise" button). When you close the window, use File-Close while holding
    down the Ctl button. That /should/ solve it!

    HTH
    Gordon, Nov 23, 2005

  3. John Cousens

    Stickems. Guest

    This is a work around, it doesn't resolve the basic fault in the operating
    system. The page will still only be nearly the full screen, not the full
    screen.
    There is no fix for this bug.

    Stickems., Nov 23, 2005
  4. John Cousens

    Gordon Guest

    "Stickems." <> wrote in message
    > This is a work around, it doesn't resolve the basic fault in the
    > operating system. The page will still only be nearly the full screen,
    > not the full screen.
    > There is no fix for this bug.

    Eh? That's always fixed it for me. What's the problem?
    Did you drag it to the FULL window size?
    Gordon, Nov 23, 2005
  5. John Cousens

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:52:44 GMT, "Stickems." <>
    wrote:

    >This is a work around, it doesn't resolve the basic fault in the operating
    >system. The page will still only be nearly the full screen, not the full
    >screen.
    >There is no fix for this bug.

    Must be some serious bug. I've never seen it.
    Evan Platt, Nov 23, 2005
  6. John Cousens

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 09:43:34 -0800, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:52:44 GMT, "Stickems." <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>This is a work around, it doesn't resolve the basic fault in the operating
    >>system. The page will still only be nearly the full screen, not the full
    >>screen.
    >>There is no fix for this bug.

    >Must be some serious bug. I've never seen it.

    I use "Hot Shot" for them big ones.
    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Nov 23, 2005