    to see the rest of the options.

    Cheers

    John

    John, Oct 22, 2005

  2. John

    Dave C. Guest

    In the Word Help, search for 'menu.' Look for the topic 'Switch between
    personalized menus and full menus'.

    You should see something like:

    1.. On the Tools menu, click Customize, and then click the Options tab.

    2.. Do one of the following:
    a.. To show only basic and frequently used commands on short versions of
    the menus, select the Menus show recently used commands first check box. To
    show all the menu commands on the menu after a brief delay when you rest the
    pointer on an open menu, select the Show full menus after a short delay
    check box.

    b.. To show all the commands on the menus, clear the Menus show recently
    used commands first check box.
    --
    Dave C.

    Dave C., Oct 24, 2005