Full Time Trainer Needed

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Jeffrey W. Roach, Feb 17, 2006.

  1. Netdesk Instructor Position Openings - 02/02/2006

    Do you have what it takes to train for the number one Microsoft CPLS in the
    Northwest? We are looking for Microsoft Certified System Engineers who are
    vibrant and articulate, who love new technology and MCSE's who make learning
    and teaching a way of life. Real-world experience with Microsoft Technology
    is a must. We have a current opening on our Infrastructure team for
    individuals with experience with Windows Server 2003 and one or more
    Microsoft Backoffice Servers (ISA 2004, SMS 2003, MOM 2005, SQL 2000/2005).
    Cisco CCNA Certification (640-801) with a score of 902 a plus.

    We work very hard to lead the industry so the position requires a
    significant personal investment in study and readiness as well as an
    aggressive teaching schedule, the need to stay current/ahead of the latest
    Microsoft release is essential. Our customer focus is enterprise level
    organizations using Microsoft technologies, as a result our customers
    consist of IT and Developer professionals with high expectations for
    quality, knowledge and experience. Many of our instructors hold multiple
    major Microsoft Certifications and come to us with a significant amount of
    field experience. They love teaching and transferring skill to their
    students, they are energized and challenged by the need to stay current on
    emerging technologies and are willing to invest the time and energy to stay
    ahead of the game. We work together as a team in a great working
    environment. The challenges are real and often difficult to overcome but
    they thrive on being the best.

    We have one site located in beautiful downtown Seattle, and we are a
    founding member of United Training a national partnership of the best
    training centers in the United States. This gives us the capability to
    leverage resources throughout the US and offer Microsoft and our customer a
    national presence - please send your resume to:

    --
    Jeffrey W. Roach
    MCT, MCSE, MCSA, MCDST, CTTS, CNA, Network+, A+
    Jeffrey W. Roach, Feb 17, 2006

  2. Jeffrey W. Roach

    Lasher Guest

    "Jeffrey W. Roach" <> wrote in

    > with a score of 902 a plus.

    But I only made a 900!!

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Feb 17, 2006

  3. Jeffrey W. Roach

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > > with a score of 902 a plus.

    > But I only made a 900!!

    And all this time I thought it was PASS or FAIL...

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    ....in the world
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 17, 2006
  4. Jeffrey W. Roach

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > vibrant and articulate

    I bought my girl one of those....

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    ....in the world
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 17, 2006
  5. Jeffrey W. Roach

    kpg Guest

    Bigus Dickus <> said something like

    >> vibrant and articulate

    I think this is ethnic profiling.
    kpg, Feb 17, 2006
  6. Jeffrey W. Roach

    MitchS Guest

    "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message
    >> vibrant and articulate

    > I bought my girl one of those....

    If your namesake is correct, then why did you need to?

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Feb 17, 2006
  7. Jeffrey W. Roach

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    > Bigus Dickus <> said something like
    >

    > >> vibrant and articulate

    > I think this is ethnic profiling.

    What are you saying, size matters?

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    ....in the world
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 17, 2006
  8. Jeffrey W. Roach

    kpg Guest

    MitchS <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\189836.htm (2/17/2006
    > 10:27:42 AM) # "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >>> vibrant and articulate

    >> I bought my girl one of those....

    > If your namesake is correct, then why did you need to?

    Well, you know how it is, the ones that talk about it the
    most do it (or have it) the least.
    kpg, Feb 17, 2006
  9. Jeffrey W. Roach

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > If your namesake is correct, then why did you need to?

    Mine doesn't vibrate

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    ....in the world
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 17, 2006
  10. Jeffrey W. Roach

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Well, you know how it is, the ones that talk about it the
    > most do it (or have it) the least.

    We've been apart for about 2 years now. So I buy them (she's got about 2 dozen
    now) to keep her happy....and faithful

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    ....in the world
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 17, 2006
  11. Jeffrey W. Roach

    Briscobar Guest

    Bigus Dickus <> rambled:

    >> If your namesake is correct, then why did you need to?
    >>

    > Mine doesn't vibrate

    Haha sucker! Mine does!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Download full moviez, war3z, crackz, muzik, and pr0n at www.mcngp.com!
    Or don't.
    Briscobar, Feb 17, 2006
  12. Jeffrey W. Roach

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Haha sucker! Mine does!

    Damnit....and I thought I had the premium model

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    A man's only as old as the woman he feels.
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 17, 2006
  13. Jeffrey W. Roach

    MitchS Guest

    >> If your namesake is correct, then why did you need to?

    > Well, you know how it is, the ones that talk about it the
    > most do it (or have it) the least.

    Then maybe he's also overcompensating with a Ferrari that we could lease
    until our insurance check gets here.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Feb 17, 2006
  14. Jeffrey W. Roach

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Then maybe he's also overcompensating with a Ferrari that we could lease
    > until our insurance check gets here.

    I've got a nice Ford GT on my desktop that I drive every day.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 17, 2006
  15. Jeffrey W. Roach

    kpg Guest

    MitchS <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\189847.htm (2/17/2006
    > 11:26:36 AM) # "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    >
    >>> If your namesake is correct, then why did you need to?

    >> Well, you know how it is, the ones that talk about it the
    >> most do it (or have it) the least.

    > Then maybe he's also overcompensating with a Ferrari that we could
    > lease until our insurance check gets here.

    Well, like I always said...we do take bribes.
    kpg, Feb 17, 2006
  16. Jeffrey W. Roach

    kpg, Feb 17, 2006
  17. Jeffrey W. Roach

    kpg Guest

    kpg <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\189852.htm (2/17/2006
    > 11:30:02 AM) # MitchS <> said
    > something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\189847.htm (2/17/2006
    >> 11:26:36 AM) # "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message

    >>> Well, you know how it is, the ones that talk about it the
    >>> most do it (or have it) the least.

    >> Then maybe he's also overcompensating with a Ferrari that we could
    >> lease until our insurance check gets here.

    > Well, like I always said...we do take bribes.

    ....and we like to repeat things.
    kpg, Feb 17, 2006
  18. Jeffrey W. Roach

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Well, like I always said...we do take bribes.

    Hmmmm....yes...bribes.....how's Captain Cream's for lunch sound?

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 17, 2006
  19. Jeffrey W. Roach

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > ...and we like to repeat things.

    Say that again!

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 17, 2006
  20. Jeffrey W. Roach

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    what does it feel like to be outsourced?

    Bigus Dickus wrote:
    >> Well, you know how it is, the ones that talk about it the
    >> most do it (or have it) the least.
    >>

    > We've been apart for about 2 years now. So I buy them (she's got about 2 dozen
    > now) to keep her happy....and faithful

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/