    into internet options and have gone into connection doctor but it says there
    is no problem with the connection. i then tried to reinstall the router and
    it said to check static DNS entry. can anyone please help? thanks, julie.
    mummy_bear67, Jan 1, 2010

  2. post the result of ipconfig /all here may help.

    --
    Bob Lin, Microsoft-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Bob Lin \(MS-MVP\), Jan 2, 2010

  3. Hi
    internet explorer can not display any thing if there is not a valid Internet
    connection and a valid Wireless connection.
    There are two aspects to connecting with Wireless computer to the Internet.
    1. You have to make sure that the Router on its Internet side (WAN) is
    getting a valid Internet connection.
    2. That the wireless computer is indeed connected to the Router with a valid
    Network address (IP).
    Showing signal at full strength does not mean that there is actually a valid
    connection.
    I am not familiar with your Router, and as far as I know connection Doctor
    is a iMac application.
    Most Wireless Routers come with a full manual that explains the basic of the
    Router's configuration.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Jan 3, 2010