  1. Maybe

    Maybe Guest

    When viewing headers in Mozilla, how do I invoke full screen? TM
    Maybe, Mar 13, 2006

  2. Maybe

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 3/12/2006 11:01:17 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Maybe
    Wrote The Following:

    > When viewing headers in Mozilla, how do I invoke full screen? TM

    Little foggy in Toronto tonight, can't quite see what you are trying
    to say.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.
    Old Gringo, Mar 13, 2006

  3. Maybe

    Maybe Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:

    >On Or About 3/12/2006 11:01:17 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Maybe
    >Wrote The Following:
    >

    >>When viewing headers in Mozilla, how do I invoke full screen? TM
    >>

    >Little foggy in Toronto tonight, can't quite see what you are trying
    >to say.

    I'm advised that, when using XNews as a reader, to use "full screen" for
    viewing. Can't find a "full screen" trigger, either for the downloaded
    headers or for the body when attempting to download a multi-part
    binary. Am I still unclear?
    Maybe, Mar 13, 2006
  4. Maybe

    Plato Guest

    Maybe wrote:

    > When viewing headers in Mozilla, how do I invoke full screen? TM

    Ask the Author of the program.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Mar 13, 2006
  5. Maybe

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 3/13/2006 11:48:35 AM, Without Any Hesitation, Maybe
    Wrote The Following:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >>On Or About 3/12/2006 11:01:17 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Maybe
    >>Wrote The Following:
    >>

    >>>When viewing headers in Mozilla, how do I invoke full screen? TM
    >>>

    >>Little foggy in Toronto tonight, can't quite see what you are trying
    >>to say.
    >>

    > I'm advised that, when using XNews as a reader, to use "full screen" for
    > viewing. Can't find a "full screen" trigger, either for the downloaded
    > headers or for the body when attempting to download a multi-part
    > binary. Am I still unclear?

    You might want to change the subject line to (XNews Help) and try
    again. I never used XNews so I am of no help to you. I see you are
    now using Thunderbird, why not just stick with it. Good Luck
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.
    Freedom For The World http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    3/13/2006 4:56:50 PM CT USA
    Old Gringo, Mar 13, 2006
  6. Maybe

    Top Guest

    Maybe <> was smiling when s/he wrote news:TfiRf.24459
    $:

    > I'm advised that, when using XNews as a reader, to use "full screen" for
    > viewing. Can't find a "full screen" trigger, either for the downloaded
    > headers or for the body when attempting to download a multi-part
    > binary. Am I still unclear?

    It's the first entry under View. Not hard to find.

    Top

    --
    If it walks like a duck ... you know the rest.
    I keep hitting escape but I'm still here !@#$@#$% !
    Top, Mar 14, 2006