    Did I see an add-in (2.0 compatible) that keeps the Windows taskbar at the
    bottom of the screen visible while in the full screen mode?

    Bob
    Bob Newman, Nov 8, 2006

  2. Bob Newman

    Miller Guest

    *Bob Newman* wrote on 09.11.06 00:43:
    > Did I see an add-in (2.0 compatible) that keeps the Windows taskbar at the
    > bottom of the screen visible while in the full screen mode?

    Maybe autohide is what you want: http://www.krickelkrackel.de/autohide/

    cu, Miller
    Miller, Nov 9, 2006

  3. Bob Newman

    SteveG Guest

    Bob Newman wrote:
    > Did I see an add-in (2.0 compatible) that keeps the Windows taskbar at the
    > bottom of the screen visible while in the full screen mode?
    >
    > Bob

    Isn't this a Windows function? Or does the Fx full screen mode over-ride it?

    --
    Regards

    Steve G
    SteveG, Nov 9, 2006
  4. Bob Newman

    Miller Guest

    *SteveG* wrote on 09.11.06 22:42:
    > Bob Newman wrote:
    >> Did I see an add-in (2.0 compatible) that keeps the Windows taskbar at the
    >> bottom of the screen visible while in the full screen mode?
    >>
    >> Bob
    >>

    > Isn't this a Windows function? Or does the Fx full screen mode over-ride it?

    Yes ans yes. ;-) But i just checked out my tip about "Autohide" and it
    provides an option to keep the windows taskbar always visible in any
    Firefox fullscreen-mode.

    cu, Miller
    Miller, Nov 10, 2006
  5. Bob Newman

    Bob Newman Guest

    Works great. Just what I was looking for.

    Bob

    Bob Newman, Nov 19, 2006
  6. Bob Newman

    Miller Guest

    *Bob Newman* wrote on 19.11.06 22:00:
    > Works great. Just what I was looking for.

    Cheers! ;-)
    Miller, Nov 19, 2006