    virtual drives so clicked yes but now the C drive is the only one that shows
    and it's showing 64GB instead of 200.

    What have I done -are more importantly, can I fix it???
    Deni, Feb 24, 2006

  2. Deni

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Deni wrote:
    > Using a new PC.
    >
    > Specs are Athlon 64 3700 + 2GB RAM +200GB HDD.
    >
    > Came without operating system so loaded XP Pro on myself. At start of
    > install it asked if I wanted to partition. Wanted OS and system on separate
    > virtual drives so clicked yes but now the C drive is the only one that shows
    > and it's showing 64GB instead of 200.

    Yep, that is correct.

    > What have I done -are more importantly, can I fix it???

    Control Panel - Administration Tools - Computer Management - Disk
    Management.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    begin particularly nasty virus.txt.exe
    Oldus Fartus, Feb 24, 2006

  3. Deni

    Deni Guest

    "Oldus Fartus" <> wrote in message
    > Deni wrote:
    >> Using a new PC.
    >>
    >> Specs are Athlon 64 3700 + 2GB RAM +200GB HDD.
    >>
    >> Came without operating system so loaded XP Pro on myself. At start of
    >> install it asked if I wanted to partition. Wanted OS and system on
    >> separate virtual drives so clicked yes but now the C drive is the only
    >> one that shows and it's showing 64GB instead of 200.
    >>

    > Yep, that is correct.
    >
    >> What have I done -are more importantly, can I fix it???
    >>

    > Control Panel - Administration Tools - Computer Management - Disk
    > Management.
    >

    > --
    > Cheers
    > Oldus Fartus

    Thank you - at least I can see the rest of the drive.
    Now what do I do to actually use it?
    Deni, Feb 24, 2006
  4. Deni

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Have a read of http://www.theeldergeek.com/hard_drives_06.htm

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus
    Oldus Fartus, Feb 24, 2006
  5. Deni

    > Deni wrote:
    >> "Oldus Fartus" <> wrote in message

    >>> Yep, that is correct.

    >>> Control Panel - Administration Tools - Computer Management - Disk
    >>> Management.
    >>>

    >> Thank you - at least I can see the rest of the drive.
    >> Now what do I do to actually use it?

    > Have a read of http://www.theeldergeek.com/hard_drives_06.htm
    >
    > --
    > Cheers
    > Oldus Fartus

    Thank you very much, I can now use the rest of the drive.
    Deni, Feb 24, 2006
  6. Deni

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Deni wrote:
    > "Oldus Fartus" <> wrote in message
    >> Deni wrote:
    >>> "Oldus Fartus" <> wrote in message

    >>> Thank you - at least I can see the rest of the drive.
    >>> Now what do I do to actually use it?

    >> Have a read of http://www.theeldergeek.com/hard_drives_06.htm
    >>
    >> --
    >> Cheers
    >> Oldus Fartus

    > Thank you very much, I can now use the rest of the drive.

    Pleased to hear it. Good luck.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus