    under interface BRI0, but says not vaild when I try to
    set up.

    Tks
    chuck, Apr 5, 2004

  2. chuck

    Hansang Bae Guest

    In article <wy4cc.96$>, chuck-
    says...
    > How can I set full-duplex on a 804? It's in the menu (?)
    > under interface BRI0, but says not vaild when I try to
    > set up.

    ISDN is alread full-duplex.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Apr 5, 2004

  3. chuck

    Chuck Guest

    Hansang Bae wrote:
    > In article <wy4cc.96$>, chuck-
    > says...
    >
    >>How can I set full-duplex on a 804? It's in the menu (?)
    >>under interface BRI0, but says not vaild when I try to
    >>set up.

    > ISDN is alread full-duplex.

    Yes, but when my machine boots up (linux) and I watch the
    network start, it says "half duplex". I didn't think I
    could do anything about it until I put a Dlink 624 in the
    mix ( and masq ) and now I get full-duplex. So I'm thinking
    full from computer to dlink then half from dlink to 804
    then full out to the world. And according to my Cisco
    in a Nutshell, duplex is half by default. :-/

    Tks
    Chuck, Apr 6, 2004
  4. chuck

    Hansang Bae Guest

    In article <sOocc.64$>,
    says...
    > Yes, but when my machine boots up (linux) and I watch the
    > network start, it says "half duplex". I didn't think I
    > could do anything about it until I put a Dlink 624 in the
    > mix ( and masq ) and now I get full-duplex. So I'm thinking
    > full from computer to dlink then half from dlink to 804
    > then full out to the world. And according to my Cisco
    > in a Nutshell, duplex is half by default. :-/

    The *Ethernet* side of the 804 is HD. I don't think you can put into FD
    mode like on the 261x models. But it doesn't matter since the 804
    connects to a 128*K*bps ckt.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Apr 6, 2004
  5. chuck

    AnyBody43 Guest

    Hansang Bae <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > In article <sOocc.64$>,
    > says...
    > > Yes, but when my machine boots up (linux) and I watch the
    > > network start, it says "half duplex". I didn't think I
    > > could do anything about it until I put a Dlink 624 in the
    > > mix ( and masq ) and now I get full-duplex. So I'm thinking
    > > full from computer to dlink then half from dlink to 804
    > > then full out to the world. And according to my Cisco
    > > in a Nutshell, duplex is half by default. :-/

    > The *Ethernet* side of the 804 is HD. I don't think you can put into FD
    > mode like on the 261x models. But it doesn't matter since the 804
    > connects to a 128*K*bps ckt.

    804 has a 4 port HUB so HD only.
    AnyBody43, Apr 6, 2004