Full and Part-time Trainers Needed

Discussion in 'MCITP' started by Jeffrey W. Roach, May 4, 2007.

  1. Netdesk Corporation, The premier Microsoft Gold Certified Learning Partner
    in the Northwest is looking to expand our technical training staff.

    If you are a hot-shot with Windows Server 2003, Server Products and
    Technologies (Exchange, SharePoint, ISA, Security, ...), .NET Development
    (C# or VB.NET), or SQL Server Technologies (SQL 2000 and 2005, Reporting
    Services, Business Intelligence) or CISCO we have an opportunity for you.

    Netdesk focuses on middle tier to enterprise customers in the Northwest
    West, our students aren't cooks trying to learn how to program or run a
    network. Our students are working professionals looking to advance their
    skills and successfully complete projects.

    If you thrive on the newest Microsoft technologies and love to learn and
    share what you know - this is the place to be. We have great team of
    professional who work together to offer the very best Microsoft Technical
    training in the Northwest.

    We currently have openings for:
    .. .NET Developers with C# and VB.NET skills
    .. SQL Database (2000/2005) Developers with Notification Services,
    Reporting Services and TSQL experience
    .. SQL Administrators (2000/2005)
    .. Windows Server 2003 Administrators

    Qualifications:
    .. Work experience with the relevant technology.
    .. An excitement about Microsoft technology.
    .. A love for learning and sharing.
    .. A dynamic and interesting personality.
    .. Ability to work as part of a close knit team.
    .. Must be located in the Northwest (no relocation expenses
    provided).
    .. Willing to accept a full time or contacted part time position (10
    days per month for part time position).
    .. Current or previous Microsoft certification preferred:
    * (MCT, MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA or MCP)
    * New certification for .NET and Database technologies
    * Specialization
    * Professional
    * Architect

    Benefits:
    .. Netdesk offers excellent compensation, quarterly bonuses, a 401K
    and paid Dental/Vision/Medical insurance for the employee.
    .. Four weeks paid vacation.
    .. We pay for all exams and certifications
    .. Opportunity for you and your family members to attend classes

    There is no better place in the Northwest to build on and develop your
    skills, if you are an experienced professional and have ever considered
    teaching contact me and explore the possibilities at .

    Jeff Roach - Netdesk
    Director of Instructors
    Jeffrey W. Roach, May 4, 2007