Fujitsu Siemens Stylistic ST5022D Tablet PC.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gerhard Nerge, Sep 25, 2006.

  1. Hi

    I have a Fujitsu Siemens Stylistic ST5022D Tablet PC.

    I have no Power supply and no battery. I have variable

    regulated Power supply which I set to 16 DC volts 4 amps and connected to
    the PC Tablet, only the empty battery green LCD is lit, nothing happens when
    I try to turn on the power button.

    Do I need the battery for the PC Tablet to work?

    Where can I get a user manual?

    Thank you very much in advance.

    Gerhard,

    Gerhard Nerge, Sep 25, 2006

  2. Gerhard Nerge

    x@y Guest

    "Gerhard Nerge" <> wrote in message > Hi

    > I have a Fujitsu Siemens Stylistic ST5022D Tablet PC.
    >
    > I have no Power supply and no battery. I have variable
    >
    > regulated Power supply which I set to 16 DC volts 4 amps and connected to
    > the PC Tablet, only the empty battery green LCD is lit, nothing happens when
    > I try to turn on the power button.
    >
    > Do I need the battery for the PC Tablet to work?
    >

    > Where can I get a user manual?

    I would search on Google, or Yahoo.
    x@y

    x@y, Sep 25, 2006