    What can be the problem?

    TIA,
    MrMan.

    Mr Man, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Mr Man, the mothering woman wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have a problem with the audio jacks at the front of my computer.
    > They don't work!!
    >
    > I can connect my headset via the inputs at the back and everything
    > works fine.
    > However, when I connect my headset via the inputs at the front nothing
    > happens?
    >
    > What can be the problem?

    Open circuit, you brainless fuckwit.

    Mr Man, the mothering woman, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Mr Man

    Mr Man Guest

    "Mr Man, the mothering woman" <> wrote in

    > Mr Man, the mothering woman wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> I have a problem with the audio jacks at the front of my computer.
    >> They don't work!!
    >>
    >> I can connect my headset via the inputs at the back and everything
    >> works fine.
    >> However, when I connect my headset via the inputs at the front
    >> nothing happens?
    >>
    >> What can be the problem?

    > Open circuit, you brainless fuckwit.

    Let's handle one problem at the time, shall we?
    The fact that you are suffering from an Open Circuit is more for
    a.b.medical isn't it, You Brainless Fuckwit?

    Mr Man, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Mr Man

    Brian Guest

    "Mr Man, the mothering woman" <> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:...
    > Mr Man, the mothering woman wrote:
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > I have a problem with the audio jacks at the front of my computer.
    > > They don't work!!
    > >
    > > I can connect my headset via the inputs at the back and everything
    > > works fine.
    > > However, when I connect my headset via the inputs at the front nothing
    > > happens?
    > >
    > > What can be the problem?

    > Open circuit, you brainless fuckwit.

    umm are the connections on the back from a pci sound card? and the ones on
    the front from an on board sound chip? if so, that's your prob.

    Brian, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Brian wrote:
    > "Mr Man, the mothering woman" <> schrieb im
    > Newsbeitrag news:...
    >> Mr Man, the mothering woman wrote:
    >>> Hi all,
    >>>
    >>> I have a problem with the audio jacks at the front of my computer.
    >>> They don't work!!
    >>>
    >>> I can connect my headset via the inputs at the back and everything
    >>> works fine.
    >>> However, when I connect my headset via the inputs at the front
    >>> nothing happens?
    >>>
    >>> What can be the problem?

    >> Open circuit, you brainless fuckwit.
    >>

    > umm are the connections on the back from a pci sound card? and the
    > ones on the front from an on board sound chip? if so, that's your
    > prob.

    Why are you asking me, you fuckwitted, bewildered, farinaceous flapjack?

    Brian, the unhealthy, emboldening fairy floss, Jul 13, 2004
  6. Mr Man, the prostitute who solicits custom by knocking on doors wrote:
    > "Mr Man, the mothering woman" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Mr Man, the mothering woman wrote:
    >>> Hi all,
    >>>
    >>> I have a problem with the audio jacks at the front of my computer.
    >>> They don't work!!
    >>>
    >>> I can connect my headset via the inputs at the back and everything
    >>> works fine.
    >>> However, when I connect my headset via the inputs at the front
    >>> nothing happens?
    >>>
    >>> What can be the problem?

    >> Open circuit, you brainless fuckwit.
    >>

    > Let's handle one problem at the time, shall we?

    Tacit admission to not being able to multitask, noted.

    > The fact that you are suffering from an Open Circuit is more for
    > a.b.medical isn't it,

    How odd that you perceive a serious answer to your stupid question as being
    representative of the technical issue with your sound card. Are you on
    drugs? Or are you always that stupid in public?

    > You Brainless Fuckwit?

    IKYABWAI. Look, tardfuck, I can abuse you with finesse and grace using far
    less effort than it takes you to parrot back the very words used against
    you. See...

    You indefensible, disempowered weevil.
    You perplexed, brainwashed parrot.
    You jeering, grumpy marmot.
    You nauseating, goggle-eyed freak out.
    You irrelevant, quaking spleenwort.
    You flat-topped, sludge-encrusted queer.
    You free-swimming, spiderly bugbear.
    You dried-up, wimpish gas bomb.
    You feeble-minded, shameless cat.
    You frictionless, dull fog.
    You middle-aged, jittery transexual.
    You foaming, storm-beaten twat drip.
    You supperless, rough-hewn fleapit.
    You hillbilly, subjugated shop assistant.
    You maggot-infested, crappy flatworm.
    You run-of-the-mill, environmentally-unfriendly habitual criminal.
    You sissified, yeasty maggot.
    You stinky, heaving chicken-fucker.
    You three-way, muttering foot-licker.
    You gesticulating, crippled ham hock.
    You artless, childish fossil.
    You loutish, nickel-and-dime dogfish.
    You insufferable, work-shy fuckup.
    You tickle-brained, stemless horse's head.
    You laughable, third-rate hookworm.
    You malicious, stateless skunk.
    You grotesque, popeyed herpes sufferer.
    You tumourous, puerile bugbane.
    You reeling-ripe, overemotional futtock.
    You offensive, fagged hen.
    You timorous, half-crazed cyst.
    You long-haired, surprising pig.
    You crazy, prattling catfish.
    You cheap, toadyish flatfish.
    You inauspicious, shitty fop sot.
    You touristy, stale blancmange.
    You in poor taste, gleeking moldwarp.
    You rank, pot-bellied worm casting.
    You farinaceous, abstruse lout.
    You toneless, trampled spunk slut.
    You comatose, homeless bouncer.
    You rotten, dismal arsewipe.
    You lowbred, stubbly taco whore.
    You wizened, squeaky garbage can.
    You mucose, herbivorous fishworm.
    You smothering, stolid frau.
    You slicked up, sudsy fishmonger.
    You lonely, sciatic puddle.
    You inconsistent, self-indulgent ape.
    You argus-eyed, grasping vacuum cleaner.
    You eellike, tortuous hairball.
    You screwy, chuck-full jizz-mopper.
    You ulcerative, stretchable flycatching.
    You sundry, doleful wussie.
    You bloated, downscale lizard.
    You ill-mannered, snorting puttock.
    You buzzing, convinced hippopotamus.
    You synthetic, snaky gossiper.
    You garish, dizzy-eyed bladder.
    You knobbly, phony owl.
    You mind-numbingly stupid, wraithlike barf bag.
    You two-wheel, inbred maniac.
    You tardy, freak-faced gooseberry.
    You unsuitable, subatomic flesh fly.
    You wiped out, dustbin-inhabiting rim-jobber.
    You evergreen, teary-eyed imposter.
    You hopeless, scrambled shitblister.
    You dead on target, pus-filled sumo wrestler.
    You banged-up, frustrated clotpole.
    You grotesque, sodden octopus.
    You droopy, infirm hotelier.
    You cut-and-dried, panicked froth.
    You repellent, infected gallfly.
    You lame, depraved slam pig.
    You coddled, bedridden colon.
    You double-barrelled, lewd crack whore.
    You mendicant, slushy felon.
    You unconscious, lurid bitch.
    You self-referent, blown-up prostate gland.
    You gnomish, recessive glove puppet.
    You huffing, stiff-necked zombie.
    You slitted, featureless gumboil.
    You distracted, damaged grocery boy.
    You paper-faced, tubby fanny.
    You pimpled, barmy solicitor.
    You bouffant, indefensible glutton.
    You backless, perplexed fop.
    You spouting, jeering heckler.
    You blasphemous, nauseating harlot.
    You chafed, irrelevant garden shrub.
    You foolhardy, flat-topped female horse's genital organ.
    You stupid, free-swimming onion.
    You herpes-ridden, dried-up wagtail.
    You dishevelled, feeble-minded bottom feeder.
    You nonmotile, frictionless girl scout.
    You boiled-down, middle-aged profligate.
    You tree-living, foaming poof.
    You tumbling, supperless fatty.
    You amoeban, hillbilly remnant.
    You swimming, maggot-infested fruit bat.
    You alienated, run-of-the-mill grandma.
    You fungous, sissified fungus.
    You fly-bitten, stinky hoaxer.
    You obsolescent, three-way bunghole.
    You psychiatric, gesticulating frying pan.
    You globose, artless french-fried potato.
    You bulbous, loutish cannibal.
    You peevish, insufferable whey-face.
    You crownless, tickle-brained piece of dog excrement.
    You impotent, laughable stripper.
    You hushed-up, malicious penis monkey.
    You dim-witted, grotesque felcher.
    You ham-handed, tumourous **** juice.
    You stupid, reeling-ripe cuntrag.
    You debased, offensive goggle-eye.
    You hackneyed, timorous hereditary disease.
    You owlish, long-haired shark.
    You sterling, crazy flap-dragon.
    You after-hours, cheap teabag.
    You inadmissible, inauspicious malt-worm.
    You at-large, touristy ferret-badger.
    You moon-faced, in poor taste fat-mouth.
    You musty, rank farm animal.
    You bewildered, farinaceous flapjack.
    You senseless, toneless tonsil.
    You thankless, comatose hollow-head.
    You mournful, rotten gastric ulcer.
    You mateless, lowbred pussyfart.
    You thudding, wizened penguin.
    You deranged, mucose badger.
    You villainous, smothering old woman.
    You campy, slicked up roadkill.
    You unhygienic, lonely idiot.
    You blind, inconsistent hypocrite.
    You daft, argus-eyed head-shrinker.
    You two-channel, eellike throat scraping.
    You gawky, screwy french canadian.
    You sedated, ulcerative pubic hair.
    You bilgy, sundry gerbil.
    You brainless, bloated puffball.
    You close-minded, ill-mannered nasal hair.
    You non-existent, buzzing dessert.
    You harebrained, synthetic mug.
    You fictile, garish worm.
    You wenching, knobbly duodenum.
    You ignoble, mind-numbingly stupid worm-sperm.
    You battery-powered, two-wheel ingrown toenail.
    You shrewish, tardy grandpa.
    You febrile, unsuitable rampallion.
    You anarchic, wiped out tramp.
    You substandard, evergreen snipe.
    You insensate, hopeless fecal impaction.
    You swampy, dead on target farmhand.
    You three-wheeled, banged-up gusher.
    You ill-bred, grotesque nob.
    You sorrowful, droopy impacted fracture.
    You scaly, cut-and-dried diarrhea face.
    You complaining, repellent flap-dragon.
    You dense, lame puddle of puke.
    You take-away, coddled toilet flush.
    You orphaned, double-barrelled dolt.
    You outlandish, mendicant mongoose.
    You short, unconscious ant.
    You mixed-up, self-referent flyswatter.
    You straying, gnomish grocery replenishment assistant.
    You egotistic, huffing pile of dog shit.
    You writhen, slitted hackberry.
    You undignified, distracted fungal infection.
    You foul-smelling, paper-faced turd burglar.
    You plunger-pumping, pimpled flummery.
    You tepid, bouffant midge.
    You disempowered, backless dormouse.
    You brainwashed, spouting pervert.
    You grumpy, blasphemous bush booger.
    You goggle-eyed, chafed degenerate.
    You quaking, foolhardy gravedigger.
    You sludge-encrusted, stupid growler.
    You spiderly, herpes-ridden gigolo.
    You wimpish, dishevelled rabbit.
    You shameless, nonmotile guinea pig.
    You dull, boiled-down bank robber.
    You jittery, tree-living green bean.
    You storm-beaten, tumbling scrotum sucker.
    You rough-hewn, amoeban hog sucker.
    You subjugated, swimming lewdster.
    You crappy, alienated hippo.
    You environmentally-unfriendly, fungous measle.
    You yeasty, fly-bitten pimple.
    You heaving, obsolescent clown.
    You muttering, psychiatric hairpiece.
    You crippled, globose grease ball.
    You childish, bulbous lecher.
    You nickel-and-dime, peevish dwarf.
    You work-shy, crownless fieldmouse.
    You stemless, impotent bottom-feeder.
    You third-rate, hushed-up arse pirate.
    You stateless, dim-witted head louse.
    You popeyed, ham-handed flip-flop.
    You puerile, stupid fathead.
    You overemotional, debased chronic masturbator.
    You fagged, hackneyed tart.
    You half-crazed, owlish idiot.
    You surprising, sterling fruit fly.
    You prattling, after-hours cock sucker.
    You toadyish, inadmissible howler monkey.
    You shitty, at-large toilet deposit.
    You stale, moon-faced horse trader.
    You gleeking, musty git.
    You pot-bellied, bewildered gonad.
    You abstruse, senseless telephonist.
    You trampled, thankless walrus.
    You homeless, mournful hedge-pig.
    You dismal, mateless adenoid.
    You stubbly, thudding weasel.
    You squeaky, deranged buffoon.
    You herbivorous, villainous motherfucker.
    You stolid, campy middle manager.
    You sudsy, unhygienic haggard.
    You sciatic, blind hymie.
    You self-indulgent, daft floozy.
    You grasping, two-channel clitoris.
    You tortuous, gawky Jehovah's witness.
    You chuck-full, sedated vegetable.
    You stretchable, bilgy salesman.
    You doleful, brainless flypaper.
    You downscale, close-minded toad.
    You snorting, non-existent frankenstein.
    You convinced, harebrained shrimp.
    You snaky, fictile hagberry.
    You dizzy-eyed, wenching miscreant.
    You phony, ignoble malt-worm.
    You wraithlike, battery-powered vassal.
    You inbred, shrewish slob.
    You freak-faced, febrile ruffian.
    You subatomic, anarchic waste of space.
    You dustbin-inhabiting, substandard gnawing mammal.
    You teary-eyed, insensate honkie.
    You scrambled, swampy furry tongue.
    You pus-filled, three-wheeled flowerpot.
    You frustrated, ill-bred bladder.
    You sodden, sorrowful gimcrack.
    You infirm, scaly fugitive.
    You panicked, complaining haddock.
    You infected, dense fustilarian.
    You depraved, take-away bat.
    You bedridden, orphaned gherkin.
    You lewd, outlandish badger.
    You slushy, short fish cake.
    You lurid, mixed-up letch water.
    You blown-up, straying hand job.
    You recessive, egotistic hoof.
    You stiff-necked, writhen minimus.
    You featureless, undignified genetic defect.
    You damaged, foul-smelling scut.
    You tubby, plunger-pumping engineer.
    You barmy, tepid fondue.

    Mr Man, the prostitute who solicits custom by knoc, Jul 13, 2004
  7. Mr Man

    Brian Guest

    "Brian, the unhealthy, emboldening fairy floss"
    <-racial> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag
    > Brian wrote:
    > > "Mr Man, the mothering woman" <> schrieb im
    > > Newsbeitrag news:...

    > >> Open circuit, you brainless fuckwit.
    > >>

    > > umm are the connections on the back from a pci sound card? and the
    > > ones on the front from an on board sound chip? if so, that's your
    > > prob.

    > Why are you asking me, you fuckwitted, bewildered, farinaceous flapjack?

    cos i couldn't be arsed looking for the group where the OP was..

    Brian, Jul 13, 2004
  8. Mr Man

    Brian Guest

    "Mr Man" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have a problem with the audio jacks at the front of my computer.
    > They don't work!!
    >
    > I can connect my headset via the inputs at the back and everything works
    > fine.
    > However, when I connect my headset via the inputs at the front nothing
    > happens?
    >
    > What can be the problem?
    >

    > TIA,
    > MrMan.

    Just for KM..

    Brian, Jul 13, 2004
  9. Mr Man

    Wizard Guest

    Many motherboards have jumpers to determine front or back audio (not
    both at once)

    Wizard, Jul 13, 2004