FujiFinePix Viewer -S7000- automatic picture down load - pleasehelp

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Peter J, Jul 21, 2004.

  1. Peter J

    Peter J Guest

    Hi,

    I need some help here.

    I have a S7000 and use Photo shop to work with my photos but I have
    been using the very useful auto (camera to PC) download feature on the
    Fuji Pix viewer.

    This used to work very well as soon as you connected the camera to the
    PC via USB and turned on the camera the auto download sequence began.
    This has stopped and I can't find the cause.

    I can still download from the camera but I have to do it manually.

    Anyone had this problem and know the solution?

    Thanks

    Peter Jay.
    Peter J, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Re: FujiFinePix Viewer -S7000- automatic picture down load - please help

    This may be a settings related issue

    Look in the system try for Exif Launcher

    Make sure that there is a tick next to "Start automatically when connected"

    Artie

    Arte Phacting, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Peter J

    Peter J Guest