FujiFilm X Pro1 mirrorless CSC! EVIL!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bruce, Jan 6, 2012.

  1. Bruce

    Bruce Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Bruce

    RichA Guest

    Re: FujiFilm X Pro1 mirrorless CSC! EVIL!

    On Jan 5, 11:16 pm, Bruce <> wrote:
    > http://www.mirrorlessrumors.com/

    One very interesting set of features.

    - There is no Anti Aliasing filter on the sensor.
    - The lenses are made of metal.
    - The camera has the new X-mount. The flange distance will be of 17.7
    mm.
    - The viewfinder is hybrid (optical and electronic). The optical
    viewfinder changes the view depending on the kind of prime lens you
    sue. This again is an idea coming from the Contax G2!
    - The autofocus sensor is…external! There is a special AF sensor on
    the camera body!
    RichA, Jan 6, 2012

  3. Bruce

    Bruce Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    > On Jan 5, 11:16 pm, Bruce <> wrote:
    > > http://www.mirrorlessrumors.com/

    > One very interesting set of features.

    Indeed.

    > - There is no Anti Aliasing filter on the sensor.

    The sensor is the most interesting thing about the camera. It is
    APS-C size, apparently with a "random" arrangement of pixels in *six*
    colours rather than the usual three. No Bayer pattern.

    > - The lenses are made of metal.

    I think you will find that they are made of glass.
    Bruce, Jan 6, 2012
  4. Bruce

    On Jan 6, 9:56 am, Bruce <> wrote:
    > RichA <> wrote:
    > > On Jan 5, 11:16 pm, Bruce <> wrote:
    > > >http://www.mirrorlessrumors.com/

    > > One very interesting set of features.

    > Indeed.
    >
    > > - There is no Anti Aliasing filter on the sensor.

    > The sensor is the most interesting thing about the camera.  It is
    > APS-C size, apparently with a "random" arrangement of pixels in *six*
    > colours rather than the usual three.  No Bayer pattern.
    >
    > > - The lenses are made of metal.

    > I think you will find that they are made of glass.

    Bodies. But technically, most glass is part metal in oxide form.
    RichA, Jan 6, 2012
  5. Bruce

    Bruce Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >On Jan 6, 9:56 am, Bruce <> wrote:
    >> RichA <> wrote:
    >> > - The lenses are made of metal.

    >> I think you will find that they are made of glass.

    >Bodies. But technically, most glass is part metal in oxide form.

    Irony is lost on you.
    Bruce, Jan 7, 2012