FujiFilm S9500 Infrared Photography Tests

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by wayne, Jun 1, 2006.

  1. wayne

    wayne Guest

    Hi All,

    I've uploaded the tests of the S9500 shooting infrared with a Hoya R72
    filter to Dimi at
    <http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=555>.
    You can also access it from the IR page
    <http://www.dimagemaker.com/specials/digitalir/digitalir.php> where all
    the other digital camera IR tests are.

    I'll be uploading IR tests of the Panasonic FZ30 and Samsung GX 1S in
    the next couple of days

    Cheers,

    Wayne

    Wayne J. Cosshall