    out how to invoke it. There is a interpolated 12 MP mode, but it also
    seems to be jpeged.

    Mike Engles
    Mike Engles, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Switch to SET mode, scroll to CCD-RAW and turn it on.

    Nathan Gutman, Apr 20, 2005

  3. Mike Engles

    PLONK! Guest

    "Mike Engles" <> wrote in message
    > Hello
    >
    > I have been looking a the Fujifilm FinePix S7000 that we have at my
    > work.Dpreview suggests that the camera has a RAW mode, but I cannot work
    > out how to invoke it. There is a interpolated 12 MP mode, but it also
    > seems to be jpeged.

    It's in the setup menu (CCD-RAW on/off)
    PLONK!, Apr 20, 2005
  4. Mike Engles

    Mike Engles Guest

    PLONK! wrote:

    > "Mike Engles" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello
    > >
    > > I have been looking a the Fujifilm FinePix S7000 that we have at my
    > > work.Dpreview suggests that the camera has a RAW mode, but I cannot work
    > > out how to invoke it. There is a interpolated 12 MP mode, but it also
    > > seems to be jpeged.
    > >

    > It's in the setup menu (CCD-RAW on/off)

    Hello

    Thanks for the reply and the information.
    Another question, Will Adobe Camera Raw read a Fuji raw file?

    Mike Engles
    Mike Engles, Apr 20, 2005
  5. Mike Engles

    Larry Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > PLONK! wrote:
    > >
    > > "Mike Engles" <> wrote in message
    > > > Hello
    > > >
    > > > I have been looking a the Fujifilm FinePix S7000 that we have at my
    > > > work.Dpreview suggests that the camera has a RAW mode, but I cannot work
    > > > out how to invoke it. There is a interpolated 12 MP mode, but it also
    > > > seems to be jpeged.
    > > >

    > > It's in the setup menu (CCD-RAW on/off)

    > Hello
    >
    > Thanks for the reply and the information.
    > Another question, Will Adobe Camera Raw read a Fuji raw file?
    >
    > Mike Engles

    yes

    --
    Larry Lynch
    Mystic, Ct.
    Larry, Apr 20, 2005
  6. Mike Engles

    John DH Guest

    Ver 2.4 I think.
    John DH, Apr 21, 2005
  7. "Mike Engles" <> wrote in message
    > Hello
    >
    > I have been looking a the Fujifilm FinePix S7000 that we have at my
    > work.Dpreview suggests that the camera has a RAW mode, but I cannot work
    > out how to invoke it. There is a interpolated 12 MP mode, but it also
    > seems to be jpeged.
    >
    > Mike Engles

    Fuji's RAW converter is on the CD that came with the camera. If you don't
    have the CD and need one, contact me.
    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Apr 22, 2005