    Tom Guest

    I cannot figure out how to change the date to the current date. All
    photos have the date 3-2-2001. Help!
    Tom, Jul 3, 2005

  2. Tom

    DaveJ Guest

    "Tom" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I cannot figure out how to change the date to the current date. All
    > photos have the date 3-2-2001. Help!

    Haven't got the 2400, but other Fujis have option to set date/time on the
    Setup menu (use up/down arrows to change, left/right arrows to move between
    day, month etc, ok when done).

    hth
    DaveJ, Jul 5, 2005

  3. Tom

    mike Guest

    DaveJ wrote:
    > "Tom" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I cannot figure out how to change the date to the current date. All
    >>photos have the date 3-2-2001. Help!
    >>

    > Haven't got the 2400, but other Fujis have option to set date/time on the
    > Setup menu (use up/down arrows to change, left/right arrows to move between
    > day, month etc, ok when done).
    >
    > hth

    Turn the top switch all the way to the left as if your were gonna take
    pictures with the cover open.
    Push the menu button.
    Use the right button to go to the mode menu.
    Use the up button to scroll up to the top of the list for SETUP.
    It's not initially displayed, so you have to scroll up to see it.
    That's where you set the time.
    mike

    ..
    Wanted 12" LCD for Compaq Armada 7770MT.
    MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK
    mike, Jul 6, 2005
  4. Tom

    Tom Guest