    Kinga 202

    The one and only!

    , Apr 29, 2008

  2. John Turco Guest

    wrote:

    > Superbbbbbbbb camera!
    >
    > Just thought all you guys should know.
    >
    > The S700 [S5700] gets a just "ok" rating by me.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > M/P
    >
    > Kinga 202
    >
    > The one and only!

    Hello, Michael:

    Welcome back, mate! Now, tell us more, about the pros and cons of those
    respective cameras, please?

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, May 4, 2008

  3. On May 4, 7:26 pm, John Turco <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Superbbbbbbbb camera!

    > > Just thought all you guys should know.

    > > The S700 [S5700] gets a just "ok" rating by me.

    > > Cheers,

    > > M/P

    > > Kinga 202

    > > The one and only!

    > Hello, Michael:
    >
    > Welcome back, mate! Now, tell us more, about the pros and cons of those
    > respective cameras, please?
    >
    > Cordially,
    >            John Turco <>

    Thanks for your kind words J-T!

    F20, well what can one say?Its the ants_pants of compact P&S cameras,
    the pity is that even FF have NOT been able to improve on it.
    With brother F30 a landmark camera!Have it with me 24x7.

    F45 failed
    F50 failed
    F100 well jury is out on this one, has "pink" issues, so call it
    failed.

    Want something *better* but MUST be compact, say like a Sigma DP1 DSLR
    sensor and/or similar, BUT made by FF, it may be down the track, who
    knows?

    As for the S700/S5700 [why does FF continue on with different model
    numbers on same camera?]

    Well at AUS$168 one day special, i spoiled myself.

    A good camera but not a great camera.

    Love that it uses SD and not just XD cards, 10x zoom rocks, low power
    usage - uses AA anyway, all good.

    Issue is *noise* in low-light situation and at long zoom range, also
    the front cap does not clip on real tight.

    Still happy with it and another D/C for the collection.

    Come visit us @ the blogs/forum, newsgroups are about dead [and full
    of spam rubbish]

    Cheers and God Bless!

    kinga202\NOSPAM\@hotmail.com, May 16, 2008
  4. John Turco Guest

    "kinga202\"NOSPAM\"@hotmail.com" wrote:

    > On May 4, 7:26 pm, John Turco <> wrote:

    <edited for brevity>

    > > Welcome back, mate! Now, tell us more, about the pros and cons of those
    > > respective cameras, please?
    > >

    > Thanks for your kind words J-T!
    >
    > F20, well what can one say?Its the ants_pants of compact P&S cameras,
    > the pity is that even FF have NOT been able to improve on it.
    > With brother F30 a landmark camera!Have it with me 24x7.
    >
    > F45 failed
    > F50 failed
    > F100 well jury is out on this one, has "pink" issues, so call it
    > failed.
    >
    > Want something *better* but MUST be compact, say like a Sigma DP1 DSLR
    > sensor and/or similar, BUT made by FF, it may be down the track, who
    > knows?
    >
    > As for the S700/S5700 [why does FF continue on with different model
    > numbers on same camera?]
    >
    > Well at AUS$168 one day special, i spoiled myself.
    >
    > A good camera but not a great camera.
    >
    > Love that it uses SD and not just XD cards, 10x zoom rocks, low power
    > usage - uses AA anyway, all good.
    >
    > Issue is *noise* in low-light situation and at long zoom range, also
    > the front cap does not clip on real tight.
    >
    > Still happy with it and another D/C for the collection.
    >
    > Come visit us @ the blogs/forum, newsgroups are about dead [and full
    > of spam rubbish]
    >
    > http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1032
    >
    > Cheers and God Bless!