Fuji S7000

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Conrad Weiler, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    I just got my new Fuji S7000 - so I'm learning how to use it.

    Early opinions. Very easy to set up and get work done with. A lot more
    intuitive then some of my earlier cameras. The view finder and LCD are bright
    and offer a good, clear view. Pics saved from 1-12 megapixels in size (6 MP
    interpolated to 12) as RAW or JPEG. Medium light weight easy to manage camera.
    Nice grid option for view finder/LCD. Uses xD, micro drive or CF for storage
    media. Quick, easy center focusing.

    I have two other cameras in operation - both of which I enjoy using. A Nikon (2
    MP) CP 950 (magnificent macro pics) and a Kodak DX4900 (4 MP) which is light
    and easily carried on hiking, snowshoe and skiing trips.

    This trio of cameras pretty much covers my present needs.

    Best,

    Conrad

    Conrad Weiler
    Camp Sherman, Oregon