    $100 June rebate, for a net of $345 after rebate. This was a new camera in a
    factory-sealed box. So, if you're looking for this camera, it might be worth
    you time to surf nearby BBs to see if they have any left.
    Michael White, Jun 13, 2004

  2. Michael White

    Ann Meffert Guest

    They don't come up on the website and my local Best Buy said they were
    out. Once they went on clearance, they were snapped up. You got lucky.

    "Michael White" <> wrote in message
    I went to Best Buy to get a Fuji S7000, and was told they no longer
    carry
    that model. However, I looked in the glass storage bin under the display
    table, and there was one box there. I asked, and the guy said "Gee, I
    guess
    we have one left after all". The price rang up at $445, not including
    the
    Ann Meffert, Jul 7, 2004