    Can you help me...

    I have test the new driver on the FUJI site : no good result.

    I have a bad english : i am french...
    xaltxfr, Jul 20, 2003

  2. Cant help you with technical problem, BUT, I woinder why you are bothering
    to connect the camera at all, when you can get a card reader cheaply to
    attach to your PC, data transfer is much faster via card reader, as I
    discovered shortly after I bought an S602.

    UpForFunToday, Jul 20, 2003

  3. xaltxfr

    Faolan Guest

    In the scrolls <> a Dark
    Angel named xaltxfr spoketh this words of doom
    > When i connect my FUJI S602 on my computer with Windows XP, my
    > computer freeze.
    >
    > The same FUJI S602 with the same computer (no change) but with Windows
    > 98 work fine (disks on extractibles racks).
    >
    > With Windows XP, the computer detect the FUJI S602, want to install
    > the driver : i do this and the OS said new DISK READER and freeze.
    >
    > With no driver, i don't see the FUJI S602...
    >
    > Can you help me...
    >
    > I have test the new driver on the FUJI site : no good result.
    >
    > I have a bad english : i am french...

    Salut, why not get a card reader?. XP will detect this with standard
    drives and will be easier to manage your photographs... Also you don't
    get the proprietary software either.

    Multi-Format readers are around 20-30 Euros from what I remember.
    Faolan, Jul 20, 2003
  4. On 19 Jul 2003 16:15:45 -0700, (xaltxfr) wrote:

    > When i connect my FUJI S602 on my computer with Windows XP, my
    > computer freeze.
    >
    > The same FUJI S602 with the same computer (no change) but with Windows
    > 98 work fine (disks on extractibles racks).
    >
    > With Windows XP, the computer detect the FUJI S602, want to install
    > the driver : i do this and the OS said new DISK READER and freeze.
    >
    > With no driver, i don't see the FUJI S602...
    >
    > Can you help me...

    Do you have the CD that came with the camera? If so, put it in the CD drive and
    let it do its stuff.

    > I have test the new driver on the FUJI site : no good result.
    >
    > I have a bad english : i am french...

    So was Napoleon.
    A bit more than, Jul 20, 2003
  5. xaltxfr

    Ed Guest

    "xaltxfr" <> wrote in message
    > When i connect my FUJI S602 on my computer with Windows XP, my
    > computer freeze.

    Hi,

    You might want to ask your question at http://fujis602.tk

    Ed
    Ed, Jul 20, 2003
  6. xaltxfr

    Jon Hume Guest

    which motherboard? I was having a similar problem with an Asus
    A7V266-e board.... I think the VIA chipset has issues with data xfer

    Jon Hume, Jul 20, 2003
  7. xaltxfr

    xaltxfr Guest

    "UpForFunToday" <> wrote in message news:<ursSa.2757$>...
    > Cant help you with technical problem, BUT, I woinder why you are bothering
    > to connect the camera at all, when you can get a card reader cheaply to
    > attach to your PC, data transfer is much faster via card reader, as I
    > discovered shortly after I bought an S602.

    I have a card reader but it's possible directly...

    xaltxfr, Jul 20, 2003