    Finepix s602?, any aid will be very welcome.

    Best Regards.

    Jimmhy.
    JAr, Nov 15, 2003

  2. JAr

    Canopus Guest

    "JAr" <> wrote in message news:bp5bdm$ti2$5.cl...
    > Sometime ago I was an enthusiastic participant of Photosig. Lamentably

    our
    > camera Fuji FinePix s602 suffered a blow that turn out of position the

    zoom
    > lens of its axis. I live in Chile, the technical service of Fuji said

    that
    > the fix will be almost a half of the original cost of the camera (I bought
    > the camera in the USA), then I decided to try to fix it by myself. To
    > disarm it was a nightmare, and I couldn't remove the zoom piece.
    >

    > Does somebody knows where can I obtain the service manual of the Fuji
    > Finepix s602?, any aid will be very welcome.
    >

    > Best Regards.
    >

    > Jimmhy.

    Have you tried asking the manufacturers, Fuji? You should be able to get a
    service manual from them, but, be prepared to pay a high price.

    Rob
    Canopus, Nov 15, 2003

  3. JAr

    someone Guest

    On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 10:59:03 -0300, "JAr" <> posted:

    >Sometime ago I was an enthusiastic participant of Photosig. Lamentably our
    >camera Fuji FinePix s602 suffered a blow that turn out of position the zoom
    >lens of its axis. I live in Chile, the technical service of Fuji said that
    >the fix will be almost a half of the original cost of the camera (I bought
    >the camera in the USA), then I decided to try to fix it by myself. To
    >disarm it was a nightmare, and I couldn't remove the zoom piece.
    >

    >Does somebody knows where can I obtain the service manual of the Fuji
    >Finepix s602?, any aid will be very welcome.
    >

    >Best Regards.
    >

    >Jimmhy.

    not too sure about it, but if you find out how to clean the dust off the
    s602z ccd, could you post here?
    someone, Nov 16, 2003
  4. JAr

    Bill Johnson Guest

    check out this web page: http://www.digsys.com.au/S602Z/S602Z.html

    It appears to be a well illustrated, detailed description of how to
    dismantle the S602.

    Let us other s602z owners know what your experience is, it you try this.

    Good Luck. Bill

    Bill Johnson, Nov 16, 2003
  5. (someone) wrote in message news:<>...
    > On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 10:59:03 -0300, "JAr" <> posted:
    >
    > >Sometime ago I was an enthusiastic participant of Photosig. Lamentably our
    > >camera Fuji FinePix s602 suffered a blow that turn out of position the zoom
    > >lens of its axis. I live in Chile, the technical service of Fuji said that
    > >the fix will be almost a half of the original cost of the camera (I bought
    > >the camera in the USA), then I decided to try to fix it by myself. To
    > >disarm it was a nightmare, and I couldn't remove the zoom piece.
    > >

    > >Does somebody knows where can I obtain the service manual of the Fuji
    > >Finepix s602?, any aid will be very welcome.
    > >

    > >Best Regards.
    > >

    > >Jimmhy.
    > >

    > not too sure about it, but if you find out how to clean the dust off the
    > s602z ccd, could you post here?

    With all this modern technology couldn't Fuji just squeeze the
    Service Manual onto a CD and put it in the package along with the
    camera and then increase the price by one dollar?

    Answer, NO. Just maximize profit and **ck the customer. That's
    todays business acumen.

    Chris.
    Chris McBrien, Nov 16, 2003
  6. JAr

    someone Guest

    On 16 Nov 2003 06:55:35 -0800, (Chris McBrien) posted:

    > (someone) wrote in message news:<>...
    >> On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 10:59:03 -0300, "JAr" <> posted:
    >>
    >> >Sometime ago I was an enthusiastic participant of Photosig. Lamentably our
    >> >camera Fuji FinePix s602 suffered a blow that turn out of position the zoom
    >> >lens of its axis. I live in Chile, the technical service of Fuji said that
    >> >the fix will be almost a half of the original cost of the camera (I bought
    >> >the camera in the USA), then I decided to try to fix it by myself. To
    >> >disarm it was a nightmare, and I couldn't remove the zoom piece.
    >> >

    >> >Does somebody knows where can I obtain the service manual of the Fuji
    >> >Finepix s602?, any aid will be very welcome.
    >> >

    >> >Best Regards.
    >> >

    >> >Jimmhy.
    >> >

    >> not too sure about it, but if you find out how to clean the dust off the
    >> s602z ccd, could you post here?

    > With all this modern technology couldn't Fuji just squeeze the
    >Service Manual onto a CD and put it in the package along with the
    >camera and then increase the price by one dollar?
    >
    > Answer, NO. Just maximize profit and **ck the customer. That's
    >todays business acumen.
    >
    >Chris.

    I'm looking forward to seeing if olympus' E1 can actually kill dust.
    someone, Nov 17, 2003