    I really wonder what goes through the minds of the people who design
    this stuff.

    Dick Evans
    Richard Evans, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Richard Evans

    Roy Guest

    I happen to agree with you about the size of the instruction books compared
    to the cameras, but it is not a new problem. It has been going on for years.
    I think it is just ploy to get you to buy a bigger bag, and then once you
    have it, you will have plenty of space to put all the extras they hope you
    will buy.

    I think your excuse for not changing brands is a bit feeble. a 256 Mb xD
    card only cost about £25, and probably less if you are talking in dollars.
    That is negligable compared to the cost of a Camera. You should have changed
    away from the one that went to the scrapheap early.

    Roy

    Roy, Feb 12, 2005