Fuji Finepix no-faults % ratio...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by kinga202NOSPAM@hotmail.com, Dec 20, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Dec 20, 2006

  2. Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    "" <> wrote:

    > Jees, us Aussies are catching up to you Seppo's:
    >
    > 20% of FUJIFILM FinePix digital cameras sent in to our FUJIFILM Repair
    > Centre are without fault (Source: FUJIFILM Australia Service 2005
    > data).
    >
    > http://www.fujifilm.com.au/extrapages/default.asp?id=41

    I did notice these was no suggestions about blurred photos and the
    autofocus setting being unsuitable. This is the biggest complaint I have
    about the S7000. The autofocus is aggressive and often doesn't work
    properly - it won't focus on infinity.

    Stewy, Dec 20, 2006

  3. John Turco Guest

    "" wrote:

    > Jees, us Aussies are catching up to you Seppo's:
    >
    > 20% of FUJIFILM FinePix digital cameras sent in to our FUJIFILM Repair
    > Centre are without fault (Source: FUJIFILM Australia Service 2005
    > data).
    >
    > http://www.fujifilm.com.au/extrapages/default.asp?id=41
    >
    > K202

    Hello, K202:

    Oh, so, you're an Aussie, eh? You Fuji-lovin', Kodak-bashin' bum,
    you! <g>

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    What the hell is a "Seppo," anyway? Is it Australian, for "American?"

    John Turco, Dec 23, 2006
  4. Guest

    John Turco wrote:
    > "" wrote:
    > >
    > > Jees, us Aussies are catching up to you Seppo's:
    > >
    > > 20% of FUJIFILM FinePix digital cameras sent in to our FUJIFILM Repair
    > > Centre are without fault (Source: FUJIFILM Australia Service 2005
    > > data).
    > >
    > > http://www.fujifilm.com.au/extrapages/default.asp?id=41
    > >
    > > K202

    > Hello, K202:
    >
    > Oh, so, you're an Aussie, eh?

    Indeed!

    You Fuji-lovin', Kodak-bashin' bum,
    > you! <g>

    Kodak is very ok, they just need a bit of a prod and need to pull its
    finger out.I use the Kodak print machines for the digital printing, the
    simplest and best.

    I dont "luv" Fuji, i would place Canon above them

    > Cordially,
    > John Turco <>
    >

    > What the hell is a "Seppo," anyway? Is it Australian, for "American?"

    Yes...

    In Australia we do word-association, i know dont ask its wierd, "like
    pass the horse" = sauce, "give us a capt. cook" = look.

    U wont like this but "septic tank" = yank, but now its morphed into
    "seppo" = just short for septic-tank.

    A American-Car is a seppomobile, or in the old days "yank tank"

    We are a weird lot are we not?...:)

    Merry Xmas to all you Seppo's :)

    , Dec 23, 2006
  5. ASAAR Guest

    On 22 Dec 2006 23:34:11 -0800, wrote:

    > We are a weird lot are we not?...:)
    >
    > Merry Xmas to all you Seppo's :)

    I suppose.
    MX2U2. :)

    ASAAR, Dec 23, 2006
  6. Ron Hunter Guest

    wrote:
    > John Turco wrote:
    >> "" wrote:
    >>> Jees, us Aussies are catching up to you Seppo's:
    >>>
    >>> 20% of FUJIFILM FinePix digital cameras sent in to our FUJIFILM Repair
    >>> Centre are without fault (Source: FUJIFILM Australia Service 2005
    >>> data).
    >>>
    >>> http://www.fujifilm.com.au/extrapages/default.asp?id=41
    >>>
    >>> K202

    >> Hello, K202:
    >>
    >> Oh, so, you're an Aussie, eh?

    > Indeed!
    >
    > You Fuji-lovin', Kodak-bashin' bum,
    >> you! <g>

    > Kodak is very ok, they just need a bit of a prod and need to pull its
    > finger out.I use the Kodak print machines for the digital printing, the
    > simplest and best.
    >
    > I dont "luv" Fuji, i would place Canon above them
    >
    >> Cordially,
    >> John Turco <>
    >>

    >> What the hell is a "Seppo," anyway? Is it Australian, for "American?"

    > Yes...
    >
    > In Australia we do word-association, i know dont ask its wierd, "like
    > pass the horse" = sauce, "give us a capt. cook" = look.
    >
    > U wont like this but "septic tank" = yank, but now its morphed into
    > "seppo" = just short for septic-tank.
    >
    > A American-Car is a seppomobile, or in the old days "yank tank"
    >
    > We are a weird lot are we not?...:)
    >
    > Merry Xmas to all you Seppo's :)

    Sounds just a bit derogatory to me. So far, I have never met an Aussie
    I didn't like, but the next one might be the one. Especially if he
    should use that word to me. Of course being from Texas, the word 'Yank'
    is equally as derogatory, or maybe moreso.
    I find it amusing that people from England find understanding Aussie
    slang even more difficult than those of us from the US.

    Ron Hunter, Dec 23, 2006
  7. keyboard Guest

    Stewy wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > "" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Jees, us Aussies are catching up to you Seppo's:
    > >
    > > 20% of FUJIFILM FinePix digital cameras sent in to our FUJIFILM Repair
    > > Centre are without fault (Source: FUJIFILM Australia Service 2005
    > > data).
    > >
    > > http://www.fujifilm.com.au/extrapages/default.asp?id=41
    > >

    > I did notice these was no suggestions about blurred photos and the
    > autofocus setting being unsuitable. This is the biggest complaint I have
    > about the S7000. The autofocus is aggressive and often doesn't work
    > properly - it won't focus on infinity.

    For wedding photography I have found the FUJI V10 excellent because of
    low light capability and ASA 1600 rating. I just purchased the newer
    Fuji F30 which is rated 3200 ASA and takes incredible stills at night
    withourt a flash, also very nice movies in dark indoor settings.
    ignore line:(delta epsilon beta sigma drdach jeffrey dach dask dalk
    jeff dach quark quirk)

    jeffrey dach

    keyboard, Dec 24, 2006
  8. J. Clarke Guest

    On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 17:18:15 -0800, keyboard wrote:

    > Stewy wrote:
    >> In article <>,
    >> "" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Jees, us Aussies are catching up to you Seppo's:
    >> >
    >> > 20% of FUJIFILM FinePix digital cameras sent in to our FUJIFILM Repair
    >> > Centre are without fault (Source: FUJIFILM Australia Service 2005
    >> > data).
    >> >
    >> > http://www.fujifilm.com.au/extrapages/default.asp?id=41
    >> >

    >> I did notice these was no suggestions about blurred photos and the
    >> autofocus setting being unsuitable. This is the biggest complaint I have
    >> about the S7000. The autofocus is aggressive and often doesn't work
    >> properly - it won't focus on infinity.

    > For wedding photography I have found the FUJI V10 excellent because of
    > low light capability and ASA 1600 rating. I just purchased the newer
    > Fuji F30 which is rated 3200 ASA and takes incredible stills at night
    > withourt a flash, also very nice movies in dark indoor settings.
    > ignore line:(delta epsilon beta sigma drdach jeffrey dach dask dalk
    > jeff dach quark quirk)

    Since you've repeated this post three times, on threads which are
    unrelated to its content, it is clear that you are a wanker.

    <plonk>

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate

    J. Clarke, Dec 24, 2006
  9. John Turco Guest

    "" wrote:

    <edited, for brevity>

    > You Fuji-lovin', Kodak-bashin' bum,
    > > you! <g>

    > Kodak is very ok, they just need a bit of a prod and need to pull its
    > finger out.I use the Kodak print machines for the digital printing, the
    > simplest and best.
    >
    > I dont "luv" Fuji, i would place Canon above them
    >
    > > Cordially,
    > > John Turco <>
    > >

    > > What the hell is a "Seppo," anyway? Is it Australian, for "American?"

    > Yes...
    >
    > In Australia we do word-association, i know dont ask its wierd, "like
    > pass the horse" = sauce, "give us a capt. cook" = look.
    >
    > U wont like this but "septic tank" = yank, but now its morphed into
    > "seppo" = just short for septic-tank.
    >
    > A American-Car is a seppomobile, or in the old days "yank tank"
    >
    > We are a weird lot are we not?...:)
    >
    > Merry Xmas to all you Seppo's :)

    Hello, K202:

    Isn't that the same as "Cockney rhyming slang," actually?

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, to all you kangaroo jockeys,
    too! :-J

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Dec 24, 2006