    http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/digital/cameras/e900/index.php?flash=6
    only Jessops and a few catalogue firms will be supplying the camera, so the
    price isn't likely to drop very much !

    Graham Archer, Oct 2, 2005

  2. Graham Archer

    Lin Chung Guest

    Graham Archer wrote:
    > Does anyone have any information about the introduction date of the Fuji
    > E900 in the UK?...
    > And also on the down side, according to this site :
    > http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/digital/cameras/e900/index.php?flash=6
    > only Jessops and a few catalogue firms will be supplying the camera, so
    > the price isn't likely to drop very much!

    From "Ask Fujifilm":
    When will the FinePix E900 Zoom be available to buy?
    The FinePix E900 Zoom will be available in Jessops from October.

    There is no more detail, no recommended retail price, no user manual for
    download. The restriction on availability to just one retailer is a public
    relation disaster. I am looking forward to the coming of Ricoh R3 and GR
    Digital.

    --
    Lin Chung
    [Replace "the Water Margin" with "ntlworld" for e-mail].

    Lin Chung, Oct 2, 2005

  3. Graham Archer

    Lin Chung Guest

    Lin Chung wrote:
    > Graham Archer wrote:
    > > Does anyone have any information about the introduction date of the
    > > Fuji E900 in the UK?...
    > > And also on the down side, according to this site :
    > > http://www.fujifilm.co.uk/digital/cameras/e900/index.php?flash=6
    > > only Jessops and a few catalogue firms will be supplying the camera, so
    > > the price isn't likely to drop very much!

    > The FinePix E900 Zoom will be available in Jessops from October. There is
    > no more detail...

    All is now revealed: £329.99 incl. delivery; Jessops is the sole supplier.
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?I23F248EB
    Manual:
    http://home.fujifilm.com/products/digital/lineup/e900/index.html

    Lin Chung, Oct 3, 2005