    ** Save a Life **
    ** Sign an Organ Donor card **
    ** http://www.transweb.org for more information **

    Wayne S. Mery, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Wayne S. Mery

    Don B Guest

    The batteries that came with mine didn't take 50 pictures before the
    battery icon turned red, I put a set of NiMh batteries in it last night,
    so we will see.

    Don

    Don B, Jul 27, 2003

  3. Wayne S. Mery

    J Guest

    Regular alkaline AA are pretty much useless in digital cameras, you can
    still probably use those "dead" AA from you camera in a clock radio or
    something else with less drain (TV remote is good too).

    J, Jul 27, 2003
  4. Wayne S. Mery

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    I use rechargeables in my A303 and they last forever
    Rosita

    HRosita, Jul 27, 2003