    Cheaper *good* alternatives.
    Cheaper places to get it from.

    Comments?

    DannyBoy, Aug 2, 2004

  2. I have one, and it meets my needs. It is a 2 mp camera, with a 3 x optical
    zoom. It has both a macro setting and regular setting. It is an auto
    focusing camera with a decent and fairly fast lens. It has a small built in
    flash, which is capable of setting off my Vivitar 283 using a slave adapter.
    It also has a good range of flash settings including flash only when needed
    and fill flash. It uses 2 aa cells, either regular alkaline or rechargable
    with the optional cradle/charger.
    I chose this camera because it is the most economical good quality 2 mp
    camera with optical zoom and auto focus. If you want higher resolution in an
    economical sister camera, the A210 has 3 mp.

    Paul Riemerman

    Paul Riemerman, Aug 2, 2004