    make them safer? Im getting really tired of the short battery life
    with NiMh cells.
    Any advice would be welcome
    stacey, Jun 9, 2004

  2. stacey

    bagal Guest

    hmm i get between 100 - 200 shots on NiMh

    dB

    bagal, Jun 9, 2004

  3. stacey

    stacey Guest

    I just had the camera repaired, but it still seems to eat batteries if
    I use the display, is there much difference between the 1600 and
    2000mah NiMh cells? do you use the charger that came with the camera?
    Thanks for the reply by the way

    stacey, Jun 9, 2004
  4. stacey

    bagal Guest

    groovio

    i use 2300 nimh's - they even help my electric toothbrush too :)

    coolio

    das B

    bagal, Jun 10, 2004