    Andrew Jones
    [please remove 'spluc.' from my
    email address to contact me]

    Andrew Jones, Jul 14, 2003

  2. Andrew Jones

    Andrew Jones Guest

    Basiltoo wrote:
    > Andrew Jones <> wrote in news:bev43h$74s$1
    > @hercules.btinternet.com:
    >

    >>According to steves-digicams.com, the Fuji FinePix 2600 uses " 2 Ni-MH
    >>rechargeable batteries and charger supplied or Ni-Cd, Alkaline or
    >>optional DC3VAC adapter)"
    >>
    >>Obviously this means that it needs two batteries. :)
    >>But what is the 'charger'? Is it a 3V DC adaptor, a special
    >>adaptor/cable that plugs into the camera, or just an external battery
    >>charger? Is it even nessecary?

    > The 2600Z was supplied with an external battery charger and two NiMH cells.
    > The charger doesn't double as a mains adaptor for the camera. I think that
    > neither is supplied with the new 2650Z, hence the lower price.

    Z = zoom, right?
    That's what I hoped. So the charger isn't needed, but is just a standard
    one that can be replaced by another one if rechargeable batteries are used.

    Thanks.
    --
    Andrew Jones
    [please remove 'spluc.' from my

    Andrew Jones, Jul 15, 2003

  3. Andrew Jones

    Basiltoo Guest

    Basiltoo, Jul 15, 2003
  4. Andrew Jones

    Andrew Jones Guest

    Basiltoo wrote:

    > Andrew Jones <> wrote in
    >

    >>Z = zoom, right?

    > 3x optical.

    Good, that's what I thought. I never take any notice of digital zoom,
    anything above 4x seems to be useless!
    --
    Andrew Jones
    [please remove 'spluc.' from my