    there any special limitations on memory size and type? Anybody know of where
    to find the best buys on these things?

    Thanks, Dave
    DaveD|||, Mar 25, 2005

  2. Not sure what kind of flash card you are refering to - compact flash, SD,
    XD, or something else, but in general, you just stick with same TYPE (mfgr
    not in general that important, IMHO) of card, buy one larger, and you should
    be o.k. Can go I would imagine at least as high as 1 GB with no problem,
    assuming that size is available in the type of card your camera uses.

    Churchill, Dave, Mar 25, 2005