    Anyone know how much these new cameras are?

    And are they in the stores?

    Phil
    Phil, Aug 4, 2004

  2. Phil

    Crownfield Guest

    Phil wrote:

    > Anyone know how much these new cameras are?

    have you heard about this really neat search engine?

    it can find anything, with only a few key words to describe it.
    for example:
    Fuji FinePix E500

    the best part is anyone can use it.
    it is completely free!!

    HTTP://www.Google.com

    > And are they in the stores?

    ask google and your questions shall be answered.

    Crownfield, Aug 4, 2004

  3. Yes, the E500 and E510 are available at online dealers. I noticed that B&H has
    them listed on its website.
    John P. McCormack, Aug 4, 2004
  4. Phil

    Phil Guest

    You sarcastic twit.

    Why I waste my time typing this I don't know but for your information I
    spent a long time googling and looking at Fuji web site and following links
    for suppliers but please excuse my pathetic attempts which found no answer.
    Clearly you would be far superior hence your caustic reply.

    Thank goodness there are the decent people on the group willing to help as I
    am with them.

    Phil

    Phil, Aug 4, 2004
  5. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Thanks for your reply helpful unlike crownfield. I perhaps should of
    mentioned I am in the UK and there are no sites with the cameras. I thought
    if they were in the USA I could at least see where the pricing was to gauge
    what they may cost when they are available over here.

    Phil

    Phil, Aug 4, 2004
  6. Hey Phil - don't take it so hard, easy up, be kind to yourself and the
    world. A little friendly banter is OK

    I followed crownfield's suggestion with a minor localised tweak

    This is what happened
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=fuji finepix E500&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&meta=

    Arts

    Arty Phacting, Aug 6, 2004
  7. Arty Phacting, Aug 6, 2004
  8. Phil

    Martin Guest

    The E510 sells for 399$ in Canada. I am pleased with mine ...
    Martin, Sep 4, 2004