    card. Does anyone have this camera with a 512MB card?

    thanks,
    Trung

    Trung Nguyen, Aug 20, 2003

  2. I have only heard of 256 meg xD cards so far.

    Paul D. Sullivan, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Cool. I like 512meg cards. I have that 512 meg CF card and it
    works great. I can burn a 512 meg card worth of pics to a CD-R
    and have room to spare for cropped pics and/or print-ready
    modifications of the same set. Schwweeet!

    When I can get the 512 meg xD, I can put that in the 2nd slot of
    my Oly C5050 and have 1 gig divided between two 512 meg cards in
    the same camera at the same time. Nifty!

    > Olympus in Australia have announced the availability of a
    > 512MB xD I think 2 of 256MB cards would be a better option
    > though.
    >
    > Paul D. Sullivan <> wrote in message
    >> I have only heard of 256 meg xD cards so far.
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> I want to buy the fuji f700 and a 512MB xd card but all the
    >>> web sites that I have read states that the camera can only
    >>> read 128MB or 256MB card. Does anyone have this camera with a
    >>> 512MB card?
    >>>
    >>> thanks,
    >>> Trung

    Paul D. Sullivan, Aug 20, 2003
  4. Trung Nguyen

    Chris Gunn Guest

    On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:51:20 +1000, "Paul Bech"

    >Olympus in Australia have announced the availability of a 512MB xD
    >I think 2 of 256MB cards would be a better option though.
    >
    >> I have only heard of 256 meg xD cards so far.

    The 512mb have been around for a while what?

    I think 2 4gb cards would be better than 1 8gb card
    (comming out next year they say).

    Certainly better than farting about with 32 256mb cards.

    Gunn

    602z

    Chris Gunn, Aug 22, 2003