    I'll be posting a comparison of the two pictures on
    alt.binaries.photos.original.

    Mike D.

    Mike Dobony, Jan 18, 2008

  2. Mike Dobony

    Rich Guest

    On Jan 18, 10:53 am, "Mike Dobony" <> wrote:
    > Well, I just got my new Fuji E510 from TheCameraProfessionals.com. In a
    > not this was actually a new camera or not. Yes, it is new. However, it
    > came in a plain white box with the seal opened. Teh list of items the box
    > supposedly included was a 16mb XD memory chip. This was not in the box. Oh
    > well, I'm glad I bought the 2GB XD chip type H from Amazon.com. It is a
    > tremendous upgrade from my semi-functioning HP Photosmart 320 that I got for
    > free from Microsoft! The primary need is to photograph houses for evaluaing
    > repairs. On the S setting I can get properly exposed pictures of rooms with
    > a window in the middle! No more messing with brightness, gamma, contrast to
    > see the rooms!
    >
    > I'll be posting a comparison of the two pictures on
    > alt.binaries.photos.original.
    >
    > Mike D.

    Dear Fuji. Olympus called. They want their camera's name back.

    Rich, Jan 18, 2008

  3. Mike Dobony

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:53:23 +0000, Mike Dobony wrote:

    > Well, I just got my new Fuji E510 from TheCameraProfessionals.com. In a
    > or not this was actually a new camera or not. Yes, it is new. However,
    > it came in a plain white box with the seal opened. Teh list of items
    > the box supposedly included was a 16mb XD memory chip. This was not in
    > the box. Oh well, I'm glad I bought the 2GB XD chip type H from
    > Amazon.com. It is a tremendous upgrade from my semi-functioning HP
    > Photosmart 320 that I got for free from Microsoft! The primary need is
    > to photograph houses for evaluaing repairs. On the S setting I can get
    > properly exposed pictures of rooms with a window in the middle! No more
    > messing with brightness, gamma, contrast to see the rooms!

    As it was in a plain box I would suspect that it is not new. New cameras
    come in boxes that have ornate printing on them. The second thing that
    only increases my suspicions is the missing memory card.

    --
    Neil
    reverse ra and delete l

    Neil Ellwood, Jan 19, 2008